Nanners?!

• Thread starter Trentski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trentski420

Trentski420

Mine w
Depends how supple they are. Bend em, if you crack one no worries tape it up and youll be good to go. Next scrog try to get most of your tucking done before your this far into flower to keep stress levels down.
Ya weaving was done before week 1 of flower ended i just mean to fill in the void the rogue left behind

Trentski420

Trentski420

I only got to mist a small portion of nanner buds before pulling as the weaving of the scrog had me so confused as to what was and wasn't her buds (ya this closet would be full with 6 so I won't do 8 again).. this has me extra cautious of mold hence why I was afraid to mist buds that were not being pulled.. if I knew how well it neutralized I would have been more thorough

P

Pot Boy

If your plants got herme fucked then the hairs will recede into the seed bract they will stop growing and go into seed mode.. Like someone wrote above mist the nanner plant with water it will keep the pollen from spreading/pollinating the other girls..

Trentski420

Trentski420

So stigmas pointing up beautifully still healthy normal looking 3 days after nanner plant has removed than I'm looking alright for no pollenation?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So stigmas pointing up beautifully still healthy normal looking 3 days after nanner plant has removed than I'm looking alright for no pollenation?

Yes you are ok but be diligent. They can be hard to see and hard to tell what the problem was that caused them. I was getting them on some picky Thai crosses and until I tapered their feed down enough towards the end of flowering they kept appearing. But it was trial and error to get it right.

Trentski420

Trentski420

Ah well I had hydroponic ducting coming in the side of a closet and I've noticed light can leak thru it at times.. my dumbass removed black poly covering a portion of the duct from the outside ... the plant that got nanners was directly underneath said ducting... needless to say I have the ducting covered back up

Trentski420

Trentski420

I just wanna say thank you to all those of you who helped I was very butt hurt when I lost the girl but now that I'm positive no one was pollenated I really couldn't give a fuck and I'll be back to happy hopefully by the end of the day when I reposition these girls to make the best of my newfound space

Samoan

Samoan

I just removed her from my garden... she has plenty time left, should I find a new home for her to finish? There are nanners all over her...also have a couple of clones in flower wondering if they might just dot he same thing but they are inside not outside...scared to risk it

Samoan

Samoan

I just wanna say thank you to all those of you who helped I was very butt hurt when I lost the girl but now that I'm positive no one was pollenated I really couldn't give a fuck and I'll be back to happy hopefully by the end of the day when I reposition these girls to make the best of my newfound space
....I'm feeling that way

Trentski420

Trentski420

You have MUCH more than I can see from what I understamd they don't release as much pollen my girl was a heavy sativa I got here outta there withIn 1-2 days of noticing nanners I'm basically getting to last few oz of my # and my really nice looking kush had 1 beautiful mature seed within it... I'm assuming this is likely gunna be the sativa/kush can't see it being anything else... anyways should I be on the HARD look out for nanners if I grow from this seed or is it almost as likely as any other seed.. I know they can transfer the genetics but it's something like 50/50?!

I could basically count mine although it prob got too 5-15 tops(nanners I refer too)

Diane11

Diane11

So this happened to my Hawaiian sativas and it has NEVER happened with this strain at all so far. However, my tent IS getting a little scraggly so it could be light leak... here's a couple pics. I just picked them off too with tweezers and am going to finish flowering her in there cuz she only has about a month left and start over in the new tent I just ordered lol, so spray them...? I was thinking that but didn't wanna do that to them at this point.. but I just might.

IMG 0127
IMG 0129
IMG 0134
xenon730

xenon730

you guys say this strain a lot, do you mean cut? seed plants have equal chance of hermieing regardless of strain. there are a lot of new people here and i want to get across how beneficial to learning it is to end up with stable genetics and growing the same cut over and over. make sure you guys are taking and labeling cuts of these girls when you flower them because it can really rocket your learning and let's you have the ability to show your own problems ie: feed that cut no nitro or lower nitro to see the difference. i still experiment with some of my oldest cuts and use a 5 year old cut for all my product testing side by sides, which i don't do anymore. anyways, grow cuts hard, seeds for phenos and fun. i use specific rooms for new cuts, before that a space in my room i watched everyday and didn't crowd it. isolate for pests and hermies. taking and storing cuts in an aero cloner is stupid easy without too much of a learning curve and dollar for dollar could teach and grow you a lot more than a lot of other equipment when learning.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom