Nanolux 600 De

• Thread starter juicey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juicey

juicey

I've searched around a bit but haven't seen anything online yet about the new nanolux 600 de. I just picked one up...anyone on here use it yet?

T

Tree Guru

These fixtures have been shipping to smaller grow shops for 4-5 weeks now. I too, have not seen them available online anywhere! Nanolux recommends a fixture / canopy distance of 30-36" with their new DE-600W. These also include their new reflectors, as do the lastest batch of 1000w models! Improvements on the new reflectors remain to be seen.

Last edited:

2DogWalker

Any pictures? Any available in michigan that anyone knows of.. I'd like to see one

2dog

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

I'm only seeing them separate from the fixtures. Is there anywhere you know of that packages a standard DE reflector with the 600 de? Highly interested in this, should save me tons of coin vs the gavita 600/750's

juicey

juicey

Yeah the 600w is only mentioned on the nano site in the downloadable user manual, and its the complete fixture. I know a place that can get the Nanos for cheap. I don't think they're being sold online yet

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

If you're place does shipping ill be interested in getting contact info if you can swing it/pm me. Currently plaaning a build out with a 8.5' height those suckers would be perfect in there. Can they dial up to 825 like the gavitas?

juicey

juicey

Nah man. They have a "super lux" setting which is prolly 650 or so but not totally sure. My guy will ship. Pm me if you want info.

lavenderlove

lavenderlove

hey juicey.. how has your experience been with the 600de nanolux? im considering either this fixture of the gavita 600 se.. as the 750/600de gavita is much more expensive for me.. ~150/unit more.. thanks

juicey

juicey

I like it but I do enjoy being able to raise the wattage to 750 and 825 on the gavita tho. Not sure about the gavita se compared to the nano 600 de but that Midwest guy kills is with the gavita se's

lavenderlove

lavenderlove

gavita had excellent customer service and was very professional with responding timely to optimal lighting specs with the 600's for me.. nanolux support/sales rep took a while and her tech never responded with proper lighting specs.. she tried to guess what i should use based on footprint size but not based on watts/square foot.. she suggested 8 less DE 600 lights then what gavita said for the same space using SE.. she said the DE's are upwards of twice as strong.. i'm interested in DE technology, and love the space saving with the nanolux.. but i'm not sure if i'm convinced.. sure, id like to buy less lamps and have less energy usage.. but not if it would produce less.. if the DE 600 saves 6" of space, but needs to be over 6" higher from my canopy.. then that kind of doesn't matter.. decision decisions.. how vast are these DE improvements people are seeing over high end SE systems such as the gavita SE's?

Top Bottom