Nanolux Cmh 630

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

anyone use these lights? in the description it says its good for veg room, supplement light or sog setup... does that mean their not ment to be used as main light for flowering, are they not strong enough? anyone have any experience with these lights? reveiws?

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

there a perfect all round light there more for veg although being close to full spectrum will work in any stage
There more designed for supplemental lighting between HPS
its like usng MH and HPS at the same time

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

http://www.bghydro.com/nanolux-cmh-...ffKc_i_oq7-kDylzlaeQdb10yHLoikiVLIaAutc8P8HAQ

Gonna bump this post. Anyone have any in site on this fixture. Going to revamp my flower room after winters done and over. This fixture seems like a major upgrade from 3x600hps in ac hoods. Looking for more light par, less power consumption, less heat (not sure on this as its an open hood vs my current ac hoods), also hoping to keep the same or better foot print with this new design cmh hood.

G

georgebush

They are definitely strong enough for flowering, if there was 1 fixture you could use from seed through flower I think most would say that CMH is the way to go. Shorter squatter plants in veg, and a more full spectrum in flower.

http://www.bghydro.com/nanolux-cmh-...ffKc_i_oq7-kDylzlaeQdb10yHLoikiVLIaAutc8P8HAQ

Gonna bump this post. Anyone have any in site on this fixture. Going to revamp my flower room after winters done and over. This fixture seems like a major upgrade from 3x600hps in ac hoods. Looking for more light par, less power consumption, less heat (not sure on this as its an open hood vs my current ac hoods), also hoping to keep the same or better foot print with this new design cmh hood.

You can cool the CMH via the Nano Tube option on the DimLux fixtures. If your running multiple there room controller is extremely nice, quality of fixture is also top notch!

Bill22

Bill22

Anyone considering the Dimlux or other 600w light should look at Boulder Lamp, which sells the Philips 315w Agro bulb in their own hood w/ ballast. The light draws 315w of power but puts out the equivalent of 600w. Boulder says their light runs cooler than LEDs. If you do check it out, be sure to look at a graph of the spectrum of this light, which i feel is superior to others.

R

RscottyBuds

anyone use these lights? in the description it says its good for veg room, supplement light or sog setup... does that mean their not ment to be used as main light for flowering, are they not strong enough? anyone have any experience with these lights? reveiws?

R

RscottyBuds

Top Bottom