Nanolux Controller Reviews

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ubi

ubi

check out billygoats thread he setup a pretty big spot with one.

Billyboat

Billyboat

I have 3 of them running. They work great. Easy to set up. You will need a PC based computer, they are NOT compatible with macs.

Any particular questions?

dogznova

dogznova

Well that's quite a lot.. Thanks for the quick responce..

I like the Sun up and Sun down feature..

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

Your right Billy, Craig the nano rep in my area is lacing me with three more dtu's and a bunch of new bulbs this month .im also beta testing their new color specific de's
One dtu per room is the correct way especially for the new control features ph, fans , cameras etc

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

Nanolux is fantastic they sent an engineer for a few days when I was having trouble with setup !!!!!

Couldn't be happier

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

No really, these people are going above and beyond to provide unparalled service. Gavita has pretty good staff too but Nanolux is literally in a league of its own.

I've heard of Nanolux reps personally driving replacements to customers within an hour of the initial call. I've personally returned Nanos and the tech has spent hours with us doing our layout plans. I've had emails returned literally within minutes of sending them. They're incredibly prompt in all aspects.

Being a 1200w light that gives out a higher intensity and the significantly lower price point make it a no brainer.

Love these guys.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

took a minute to figure out with no pc, but eventually got it all dialed in and theyve been running fine for 4 months now. like taht i didnt have to wire any contactors and timers

ri420patient

ri420patient

Does the computer always need to be there after you set it up or can I control it from another location

Latest posts

Top Bottom