Nanolux De: Mh (maxpar) ??

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Well first round is almost over on my DE's and I'm very happy with ending Results

* Has anyone bought and have any reviews on the supported MH BULB for nanolux (MAXPAR)???

* Seems like the proper option but don't wanna buy 2-4 and then figure out they are a joke (doubt it )

E

esoterra

I bought a few of the 600w MH MaxPar DEs and put them in gavita flex 6/750s, with the input turned down to 600 watts. Been using them in my mom room, and they are working great so far (about 3 months). They are the only MHDE bulb that is made for the 400v fixtures, that I'm aware of. The bulb is a tight squeeze in to a gavita hood, but they do fit.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I heard they were having alot of trouble with their bulbs(all of them),That is one fat bulb,looks beefy.
4k_6k_DE-MH.png

B

Burned Haze

Out of my HPS's I lost 3/10(1 round on em) , but costumer service admitted issues with their bulbs and if anyone searches around their early 2015 and lower era bulbs had some issues .

Maybe I'm wrong on this but so far costumer service from nanolux has been good and the hydro shops are cool with swapping out a new system or bulb

NanoZeus

NanoZeus

MaxPar MH DE's are the only DE's available in in the MH format. Factory Label. Not any issues thatI have heard of.
The shielded arc tube is NOT for UV protection as many think. It is intended to protect the garden-space or users in case there is a arc failure. The arcs in the MH are pressurized, they are not in a vacuum like in an HPS. The lamps use to be able to fit in Gavita HPS DE fixtures, but not any more.

B

Burned Haze

^ 1 month of use and impressed so far . If works out all my 10 will have MH for veg mode and default bulb for flower

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
We have some in one of our flower rooms (6). Seem to be working fine now for 2 months. None have gone out yet like the Nano HPS bulbs or the ballasts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom