Nanolux Or Gavita

• Thread starter LEDSMOKE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juicey

juicey

there isn't one. Just the 600 and 1000. The 600w has a "superlux" setting above 600...so maybe 650? I couldn't get a definitive answer about that.

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

Ah. Figured as much. He said they had one though.
Well back to gavita since dimming causes spectrum issues.
Will end up with around a 5x5 canopy so don't think 650 will cut it.

juicey

juicey

Maybe he knows something I don't about there being a 750 but per their website there isn't. The only mention of the 600w de is in the downloadable user manual. The manual also shows that there is a 600w with a fan integrated into the ballast which seems pretty neat but honestly neither the nano or the gavita ballast gets too hot. Also with your question regarding the vertical vs horizontal you may get an additional few inches from the nano but not as much as you may think due to how it hangs.

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

Thanks tree guru for clearing that up.
you guys had me on some nanolux hype.

Don't think I can run 1000 De with 8ft cieliengs though.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

And for anyone looking for Nanolux call Healthy Harvest in Florida. Best prices I've been able to find so far.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks for this thread guys. Learned something for sure.respect and good vibes.

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

Also thank you everyone for the replies and information. You helped me out a lot.

lollipopman

lollipopman

I'm sorry for the bad info, thought you could run their de remote ballast with their 600 watt de bulb set to 750.

With 8ft ceilings I run ac/de hood with lumatek 240v ballast and 1k de digimax bulb with no problems

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

you just got pots on floor? I got my 4x4 table 8-9 inches off the floor + pot height I lose about a foot before plants.
Now that I think about it my finished plant height should be about 4ft off the ground.
I have a 6000 btu unit for cooling.
So about 4ft of room for the light. if a gavita 42 inches.
You think I could run a 1k de without bleaching?

lollipopman

lollipopman

I have 4x4 table on 2gal buckets so about 10" off the floor. Me and another member talked since I'm running the digimax bulb with lumatek ballast it's not so intense like a gavita 400v bulb, I'm on my 3rd run with them and haven't had any problems. I'd say from bulb to canopy I'm about 28".

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

I run 2 gals as well. Coco dtw?
Hmm so do you think a 1000 gavita or nanolux would fry your ladies?
Sounds like you still have some headroom to play with.

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

@juicey
what coverage you getting with the 600. Hydro store owner is pushing Me torwards it.

juicey

juicey

I just got the nano and it's side by side with the gavita in a 4.5 X 8 room. The gavita easily handled a 4.5 x 5.5 set on 750. Prolly looking at 1.5-2lbs off that light alone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom