Nanticoke police seize 1,151 marijuana plants, $100G in cash

• Thread starter MadBuddhaAbuser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MadBuddhaAbuser

The shuttered L.S. Bowl-A-Rama complex in Nanticoke was one of the sites raided by police and narcotics agents as part of an investigation into a large-scale, multistate indoor marijuana growing operation, state police at Wyoming said.

According to police, search warrants executed Friday morning at several locations, including the Bowl-A-Rama, led to a seizure of 1,151 marijuana plants, three pounds of processed marijuana and about $100,000 in cash.

Police withheld the names of the people accused and the other locations searched, because the investigation is ongoing. Arrests will be forthcoming, and the case will be prosecuted through the U.S. Attorney's office, state police said.

Besides the state police vice and narcotics unit, investigating authorities include the federal Drug Enforcement Administration's Scranton office, Nanticoke city police, and the New Jersey State Police Marijuana Eradication Task Force.

Complex owner George Ellis would not comment.

A private developer was looking to buy the L.S. Bowl-A-Rama site for Luzerne County Community College student housing. The developer planned to demolish the complex and construct a building with roughly 120 units. LCCC was not affiliated with the project.

R

Rolln J

I wonder how many times the growers smugly laughed about that...

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

im sure at least once a day.

"hehe he BOWL a rama dude" *nudges buddy*
"hah yeah i get it":dull:
"no man i mean like a BOWL dude":rofl:
"yeah i got it we do this everyday":dull:
"haha oh yeah.............BOWL...":smiley_joint:

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Not so Hilarious, that is why I moved to SF, CA. MY parents live in the next town over. Mt. Top, PA. I grew there. Feel sorry for smokers there. It is a harsh vibe. Was p-noid just drivin my folks car when I went back for X-mas last year. Hope no-one I know went down. My diabetic ass thanks the universe for Medicinal Marijuana and prop. 215. Been here since 94' and will never go back to live!

Latest posts

Top Bottom