Napalm Og × Star Dawg ((radioactive Kush))...what Can I Expect???

• Thread starter dirtyshawa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Just received a pack of these. I've always heard good things about star dawg and the alien bloodline has always been intriguing to me. But, I've never grown either and I've only had star dawg on the east coast from a source that's not really verifiable. I've went through tons of content on the farm on each strain respectively. I'm eager to grow these beans out and find out for myself, but you guys on the farm are far superior farmers than myself. For those who've grown either or both, what would you expect from this cross?

-Plant structure
-flavors
-smell and strength of smell in flower
-extra nitro/calmag
-flowering time

You know...the usual characteristics

H

happy b

Sounds nice . with stardawg in the mix,if it was me,I,d be expecting some good dankness.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I know. The stardawg I had or at least was told was stardawg was serious fire. Funny story, bought some from my homie who doesn't grow, but stays plugged in with high quality dank. I bought some and asked if he wanted to ride with me to pick up some supplies from the dro store about an hour away. I roll one and we hit the highway. He always keeps something with nice bag appeal, but not necessarily the potency. So, about half way into the spliff I began to feel some serious vertigo. I'm experienced enough to know when I'm high af and need to chill. I ashed the spliff and I honestly wanted to pull over on the highway, recline my seats, and enjoy my high lol...i fought through it got to the dro store and bought my supplies. I had a huge case of the munchies and decided to hit baskin robbins for a cherry cheesecake blizzard. My friend was like wth is that?...I'm getting one too. We get all the way back to home base and he realizes he left his phone in baskin robbins an hour away lol. He didn't even ask, he said f'it I'll get it tomorrow lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom