nasa's X5 GREEN led light and you can buy your own and size it and colors

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

nasa's X5 GREEN led light and you can buy your own and size it and colors its like 3 inches wide its a led strip and you can put in your own spectrum if you want but they are using a green spectrum i am like 80% sure its the 525nm Green led they let you choose but i am not sure there is a video showing the lighs in action ones with red and blues on top and the floor is just green led 525nm I THINK I COULD BE WRONG BUT I AM PRETTY SURE THATS THE SPECTRUM BEING USED I WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME MAYBE ENOUGH TO COVER A 4x4 AND DO A SIDE BY SIDE LINKS ARE BELOW BUT NOT IN HYPER LINK FORM FOR ALL THOSE PARANOID FUNNY PEOPLE WE ALL LOVE AND MOST ARE REALLY SMART TO BE THAT WAY BUT ITS KINDA SOMETIMES ITS OVER KILL BUT HEY WHAT EVER THEY MAKE SOME COOL SHIT AND STRAINS SOMETIMES BUT I GUESS WE ALL HAVE TO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENS TO OVER GROW BUT LETS JUST HOPE THOSE DAYS ARE OVER WITH ALL THE SCRUTINY AND PREJUDICES AND INSANE LAWS LIKE STEALING A CAR AND KEEPING IT WAS AND IN SOME PLACES IS LESS ILLEGAL THAN GROWING A CANNABIS PLANT LIKE WHAT THE FUCK SO YEAH ANYWAY THESE GREEN LIGHTS SEEM GOOD LIKE REALLY GOOD BUT STILL I THINK ITS TIME TO JUST SAVE UP OR WAIT LIKE 5 YEARS TILL THE PRICES OF LEDS GO DOWN OR WHO KNOWS BECAUSE OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND THE LED GROW LIGHT PRICES COULD SKY ROCKET AFTER PEOPLE SEE ALL OF US SWITCHING FROM HPS AND MH STYLE GROWING I MEAN THIS COULD CHANGE THE WAY WE GROW CHANGE THE REALITY OF IT IF THEY SOME HOW GOT PLASMA IN THERE YOU WOULD HAVE LIKE SO MANY NODES AND TONS OF BUDS WITH THE LED COMBO BUT ALOT OF THE BIG COMPANYS MAKE HPS MH SYSTEMS SO THEY I AM GUESSING LOVE WE HAVE TO BUY BULBS EVERY COUPLE MONTHS AND THEY COST LIKE 100 OR 150 USD SO LIKE SNAPS SHIT THEY ARE LIKE GAS COMPANYS ITS LIKE AN INDUSTRY 100 BUCKS A BULB EVERY 3 MONTHS SHIT THATS ALOT OF CASH 1000 PEOPLE PER CITY FUCK YOU GOT 100,000.00 THATS ONE BULB CHANGE FOR 1000 BALLASTS OR 1000 PEOPLE WITH 1 LIGHT ITS LIKE A INDUSTRY WE GOTTA SEE IT AND TRY TO CHANGE THE GAME SOME HOW MAKE IT LESS THEY CONTROL THE GROWERS AND NOBODY GETS CONTROL I MEAN IF BULBS HAD A LOWER DEMAND THEY WOULD LOWER THE PRICE SO FUCK WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!? BECAUSE LEDS ARE JUST GONNA GET JACKED UP WHEN DEMAND FOR THEM GOES UP AND PEOPLE ARE LIKE DAMN I CAN GROW 3 TIMES OR MAYBE 4 TIMES AS MUCH BUDS IF I WANT FOR THE SAME POWER BILL AND THE BUDS WILL HAVE A HIGHER THC COUNT SO WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT? PEACE OUT HERES YOUR INFO HOPE YOU FIND SOME GOOD STUFF

the floor is the green cool led all the leds are the green color on the website and the top level is the same system just i think its red and blue and whites n such but im not sure it says better in the video

1- http://www.invalid.com/led-other-lighting/674695-nasas-x5-green-enhanced-specturm.html

2- the youtube link with 2 controlled LEDS in rocky mountain high facilities in colorado this is the first link just direct to youtube with no roll it up.

3- the site you can buy and make your own LED LIGHT BUT NEED SEVERAL AND CAN PICK SIZE AS IN HOW LONG

ok these lights are like strips of leds and its kinda cool but kinda lame cuz you need to buy several to fit a big grow table or w/e so heres a pic

Ever after

Ever after

comments please i wanna know if i should buy some of these to cover a 4x4 or if i should get a magnum plus 2

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Maybe stay away from the green spectrum!?
Also their website seems to want to sell aquarium lights and the horticultural site doesn't seem to want to do business. Maybe give them a call and see what they can tell you.

G

Greengenes

The lights in the video are illumitex eclipses. Not those shitty chinese he linked. And even illumitex are way pretty weak for cannabis. But they could be one of the best led's for lettuce and other non-ganja indoor vegetable crops.
Cannabis needs some high intensity and bar lights don't deliver there usually.

Apache, area51, and blackdog are showing the best results I have seen.

Top Bottom