Nasha genetics..good or boof ?

• Thread starter Treeonefive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Treeonefive

Has anyone heard anything about Nasha seeds? I was gifted a hardcore Mac pack of seeds and was wondering since I haven’t heard anything about them.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
haven’t heard much in last year or so but ya they are some good breeders, mostly stuff from India and california crosses..

U

Ultimateflower

I bought some seeds from them and the 2 freebies germinated but the 10 pack didn’t 🤦🏾‍♂️. I’m waiting for a replacement now. They responded back fast when I sent the payment but they dragging they feet to send a replacement. So be careful dealing with them.

L

Lazanik

just one thing about NASHA. be careful when you buying anything from them. They look like company based in spain but fuck nope. They ship seeds from UK so when you are not in UK you pay INPORT TAX!!! Im based in Ireland and this is what they said to me in email:

Our company head office is based in Spain. Your order was placed on our website.
We have a distribution warehouse in the UK which is responsible for all shipments in the UK and Ireland.
We are not responsible for any importation or tax costs that your country imposes.

Kind Regards

Harriet
Nasha Genetics

I think they dont know about Brexit :D
They dont say anything on their website about their product being send from non EU country.
So even their pics on IG look great Im not getting my inport tax money back so they their reputation!!!

U

Ultimateflower

Has anyone heard anything about Nasha seeds? I was gifted a hardcore Mac pack of seeds and was wondering since I haven’t heard anything about them.
I have a good & bad review. I bought some seeds from Nasha genetics and they gave me a lot of free seeds. 10 Hardcore Cookies 3 Apple Gushers and the 10 zkittles Dosi do cross. None of the 10 zkittles Dosido seeds popped that I ordered but all the free seeds popped. 🤦🏾‍♂️ they never replaced them but I must admit the Apple Gushers is straight 🔥. I’m finishing the hardcore cookies right now and it looks 🔥 to but in 2 weeks I can give you a update on that. So they’re 100% legit and they do have some 🔥 I’m going to give them another shot because they catalogue looks good.

Cannabeast79

Cannabeast79

They are real popular in India and Ireland they're genetics are used in medical facilities over there. I hear there pretty good. I've actually talked to the owner on Instagram. If you message her she'll answer you back. I wanted to ask her about her oreoz x runtz. By yeah she has a apples and bananas line, a runtz line, and an oreoz line. So she has allot of crosses out. But no I still haven't grown any yet. I was actually getting ready to order pretty soon. You can find Nasha genetics at soak 'n beans seed bank. They have almost all her crosses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom