native soil

• Thread starter moyerjoey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moyerjoey

I want to do outside what would I have to do to use the native soil that's already there you know the ground what could I do to make the soil good for mj

I only have access to wall mart or home depot or lowes is there some basic stuff I can do the dirt to grow good crops

M

moyerjoey

does any one even look at post from new ppl or what I understand one person answer my question but I clearly stated only things I have near me are a home depot lowes and wall mart

A

Alan Stallworth

does any one even look at post from new ppl or what I understand one person answer my question but I clearly stated only things I have near me are a home depot lowes and wall mart

You can still do a fine job with the resources you have available.

If you were to buy a new tree or shrub from one of those stores, they would advise you to pick up some compost and mix it approx. 50/50 with your native soil after you dig a good planting hole. You can make the job more complicated than that if you'd like, but as they say in mountain biking, "run whut you brung!"

Best of luck!

Patriot

Patriot

hey man you can use a mix ...
Lets seei am not an expert but i gpot this from someone else.
get a bag of Top Soil big one
a bag of miracle grow organic big one.
a bag of bone meal (will need about 1 cup
a bag of blood meal about 1 cup 1/2
about 2 1/2 cups of perlite
and i think thats all...
maybe add a little of mg organic plant food....1/2 cup tops.
And there you have a soil to start ur grow...and finish it....i think u can add nutes if needed
this is the mix i am using and it works for now.
i hope this helped
you can get everything in Waly World or Lowes

G

greenthumb

im trying a mix of mole hill soil with canna coco clayballs(hydroton)and perlight and its working brilliant so far.
there are a few little weed sprouts but they come out easy enough
im using chemical nutes during grow and organic nutes for flowering too just to see if theres any difference in taste and smell.
growing in greenhouse

B

Badmf

I buy primarily from Lowes and make my own soil mixes. Spagnum moss, perlite,50/50 + hummus,15% blood and bone meal,5% dolamite lime,3% green sand,3% and polymers 30% mix in 30%-40% native soil and you're set water it wait a couple weeks to let animals forage through as it scents up. and I add Myco and Lac. Bac once plants are going. I do TP too but since you're just starting no need to complicate things, lol.

Top Bottom