Natures green remedies

• Thread starter 2hotmomma88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
urban1026835

urban1026835

I just talked to KGP last night and he placed an order from ngr just yesterday????

I'm gonna go shoot him a message and see if maybe this is being taken outta context.

I have had no problems with the gear but have also run a very minimal amount compared to what i have gotten.....ILL be back blues clues!

also the link isn't working

kgp

kgp

What's up farmers.

I can't speak for everyone, only my personal experience.

While seems ngr lack a little customer service... They are 100% legit. I've bought several pack of different breeders. I've got everything I have paid for. Cannventure was the only issue I've had, and I'm not too worried about it.

I would recommend them. The plants I've grown have been fit to pheno type and genetic traits. I doubt they replaced my beans.

I'm willing to write off a couple bunk ass beans for great choices and fast delivery times. All good over here.

kgp

kgp

SinCity Seeds vouched for the dude directly to me before I placed an order there (hence my vouching for in my previous post).

My Tangerine Power beans are 100% legit...

The couple other SCS breeder packs I have are untampered, so he'd have to be packaging himself to pull a fast one.

I googled around and only found the above complaints repeated at 'trollitup'...

It's unfortunate when a bad beat or two like this pops up, because it could simply just be beef between two parties... but it's certainly enough to be hesitant and cautious when dealing...
I'm not one to advertise for a local bank as I fear it will draw unwanted attention. I was kind of upset I didn't even get a reply. But, I guess my issue in transaction is minimal compared to the several problem free transactions I've had. So take my bitch with a grain of salt.

urban1026835

urban1026835

still a far cry from you saying they hit you with a bait & switch...just wanted it cleared up as i highly doubt you would have posted it under that context..

Reactions: kgp
kgp

kgp

Also, I bet you find out bad experiences from every damn seed bank around, maybe except Sannies cuz he's got to be one of the coolest peeps in the seed biz.

urban1026835

urban1026835

Sure you can find people bitching about the size of some of his seeds haha I know a few strains I have gotten from him have made me scratch my head untill i sprouted them.

@kgp pull up a seat and stick around, plenty of og lovers on the farm like yourself

Last edited:
kgp

kgp

Thanks urban.

I made a large order of norstar. I will report back. They only listed 3 of each strain, if they were scamming, you would think they would have an endless supply.

Norstar is supposed to have top of the line packaging. We shall see.

kgp

kgp

I just went back to my stash and double checked. All are sealed. All seeds look good and viable from my last order of cabin fever, I already sprouted a couple pack, 100% germ rate.

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Ya hes only hitting people here and there i know him from around town hes always been a ripper and heres one post on Fb i didnt see before and got it before he could delete it but hes got the guy blocked so i dont think he can even see it lol but I know at least 20 people who been ripped by him that just don't want drama so don't even post that just look the other way so there's a lot more people out there that just don't say anything

If ya keep up on his page hes got bad feedback all the time he deleted hes also got breeders trusting him cause he can act like a good guy real well but trust me knowing him in person hes fake and is always selling molded meds and bug infested to people who are really needing the meds and charges way to much but there in need and dont know any better im a caregiver to one of his old patients and they said he was spose to give them 2 ozs a month free and is what i give to my patients and he barely gets a quarter every other month to his patients and never even smoked or had anything to do with marijauana till he seen $$$ in his eyes so trust me knowing him personally and all the people around me knowning him hes scum and def needs to be exposed but has been but he deletes and blocks us including all the breeders he owes money to so hes ripped 1000s of people of id bet by now not a few

Last edited:
1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Looking good KGP cabin fever has some dank and hes mainly switching out the packs from gage green and the ones he wants the most also noticed if people order less thats when he does it also but with big buys like that im sure there legit seeds so consider your self lucky ;)

Edit:
Also i use to keep my mouth shut but people like him are making laws get stricter here in mich cause if people like him that are in it for the bank not the dank so im making a page to place all the scammers on with a few other fellow members here on the board but make it where they can coment only once so people who hate a certain company dont just blow them up with bad feedback so if its a few misunderstanding then it can be picky people but hes had way to many people finally reporting him lately

Last edited:
N

ninja69

Damn, he seemed pretty legit. Didn't think banks would show him as a reputable supplier if it was shady : / guess not though.

I got about 14 plants I got from his seeds going right now. Gonna have to test em out, see if I can get some clones to herm. I like the genetics I have received, but I havnt flowered them out yet.

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Like i was saying its hit or miss he got better since hes been called out so much but i work with a lot of breeders and they mostly all wont recomend him since he wont even pay them but he pays gage, sincity and CV now upfront but the others have trouble getting paid and ive seen to many packs with shit seed in them and so had others just most wont speak up so 90% of the people are not saying what they want but im sick of people like him ruining it for us all and making the breeders look bad a lot of my buddies wont grow gage anymore cause the seed he had taken to dispensaries were all bunk when he started out so of he will do it once he will keep doing it and he was scamming people and saying he had sealed packs and would recieve packs in tinfoil lmao not even atleast a baggie or something instead of imature seeds wrapped in tinfoil...

been talking to cabin fever/freak and he said he has had complaints along with green man and ofcourse the others im sure have too also bodhi was one he was really trying to sell seeds ofcourse since hes so big and everyone wants his seeds but he seen all of mine and others on Fb before he blocked us so if he didnt block us all off his page he would have a ton of bad feedback thats why i hate Fb is people like him can block all of us who did get scammed so im sticking to the the places i know have been good from the get that dont rip off there breeders and customers especially since he dont even suport the cause he just started growing for cash so hes one as we all here in mich know thats ruining the laws for us since hes rippin people off and people are reporting him to the police and that just makes us pro marijuana people look bad since there him and his group of followers all selling bunk bud with mold and shit and ripping for seeds now ... Most all the people he does have were just lied and swindled but he got in since he was a tester for gage and they even have had several reports i have the screenshots from them saying so but they keep him sellin there seed so makes me wonder about breeders now also like bodhi turned him down cause when he asked bodhi to sell his seed he had bad reports on his page then like no paying breeders and getting bunk seed but he learned how to block us now but thats kids for ya want to get rich off our seeds and scam off selling fake bud all so they can drive a fancy car while the breeders get no money hes buying 26" rims so def a scammer little does he know i live by him and know his history ;)

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Also forgot to add anyone into cabin fever hit me up and ill link ya to a killer deal ...he sent me a link and a message for anyone that wants to deal with him directly so ya know ya get the right stuff

B

buddhas palm

1973chemgrower idk when or "if " you talk to freak but ngr just reloaded on cabin fever.
and GDP
and RR
and Gage
get the point?
Why do they keep sending him stuff?
and mk on GG forum says he's legit, thats more than good enough for me
ill take his word over yours, ANYDAY

Sounds like your the competition to NGR
is their store across the street from yours?

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Im a grower only so no competition look at others feed back and thats enough for me to see what he does... But just a warning was all but this is why i hate warning people cause most wont report this stuff cause hes always got someone convinced like breeders and such ask bodhi why he wont sell on his page and medman and many others who got scammed that are legit breeders

Also yes i talk to freak almost daily and he just got a report from the last seed be sent that were fems and they were spose to be sealed and had 3 people write me and freak about unsealed packs so yes i talk to many breeders and work with many but thats why gage had so many people drop from growing there gear around here hes got a bad rap for a reason

Last edited:
B

buddhas palm

so far, the only people bad mouthing, is from people who haven't ordered from them. they only "heard"
if you actually ordered from NGR, please give us your experience, he cant delete you here.
every bank has its problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom