Natures green remedies

• Thread starter 2hotmomma88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Name was cut to protect the person since some arent legal and if they arent and you threaten him with bad feedback he will threaten to rat ya out like he did with medman

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Got many more screen shots but obviously your one hes got fooled so im just doin what is right for the people who are honest.. I am friends with many other seed vendors but have I mentioned any of their names as good ones to go to buy your seed ? Nope cause im makin a point that i know for a fact from mine and many others experience that hes ripped us off

kgp

kgp

I've spent thousands of dollars and never had a problem except some bunk cannaventure seeds that I spent like 30 bucks on.

I guess if you don't trust them, don't order from them. I'm never ordering form overseas again.

B

buddhas palm

still nothing but hear say. thats strange, he says he talks to Freak too. Freak can you chime in?
im all about honestly. if Freak or any other breeder says otherwise and he keeps getting stock in. why as a consumer not go there?
but until i get some real bad feedback, ill STFU.
Umm you know he has singles?
not trying to step on your toes Chem

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

From m4k
Thats the last time i dealt with m4k this is what he had found out just off Fb dont know why years later and 100s of ripper reports they would trust him but def 100% myself knows me and many others posted how they ordered from him and
Got burned with these seeds
Wrapped in tinfoil lmao so m4k knows he was known for this so whatever im out ... Done sharing my an others experience who are scared to post since there illegal so maybe now he only rips ilegal states off now who knows and i dont care anymore if ya want to suport a known ripper go for it

Team NGR ;)

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Havnt ya seen medmans face book its got what he did all over it to him and many others on there Replied about there had experience aswell but anyones free to but where they want this or to the ones who havnt seen his feedback and the ones who dont care then thats fine its a free country

B

buddhas palm

Thanks for the proof, but thats Jan of 2011. thats almost 5yrs old. alot can happen in 5yrs, people change
it seems to me everything has been squashed between them.
Chem you sure are trying hard.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

I saw loose seeds on tinfoil on fb also... thought it was strange... strange enough to start this thread especially after he posted green man is a narc. Haven't seen him much on fb lately since then... makes u wonder. Im not in a legal state so im not taking a chance.

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Sorry all meant greenman not medman but check his page out on Fb and see all that yankee did by not paying him for all the seeds he got and theres tons
Of people chiming in on them being ripped off also

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

I saw loose seeds on tinfoil on fb also... thought it was strange... strange enough to start this thread especially after he posted green man is a narc. Haven't seen him much on fb lately since then... makes u wonder. Im not in a legal state so im not taking a chance.
Ya he ratted green man out and had his cash acounts all froze all cause yankee owed him cash he ratted to get him to shush up if thats what ya call a stand up guy then you are def part of his click of the group that kisses his and Ggg ass since he only rips off others and keeps them happy with the stolen seed so keep ordering i know i test for bodhi and been good friends with b for years and he seen enough to not sell his seeds there so whats it take ? Getting ripped yourself... If he ripped everyone he be done already but its hit or miss

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Ya he ratted green man out and had his cash acounts all froze all cause yankee owed him cash he ratted to get him to shush up if thats what ya call a stand up guy then you are def part of his click of the group that kisses his and Ggg ass since he only rips off others and keeps them happy with the stolen seed so keep ordering i know i test for bodhi and been good friends with b for years and he seen enough to not sell his seeds there so whats it take ? Getting ripped yourself... If he ripped everyone he be done already but its hit or miss
Bodhi got some fire! I've seen some of his stuff on Instagram. :cigar::snaphappy::p

B

buddhas palm

As you know there are two sides to every story
Breeder might send bunk seeds or whatever.
point is there is 2 sides to every story.
his side, their side, and the truth is somewhere in the middle.
all we heard is one side.
Lol, im in no click just a consumer.
i would really like to hear from green man him self.
maybe its squashed?
i guess im kissn Freaks ass too?

so your saying GAGE is in the business of ripping people off now?

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

As you know there are two sides to every story
Breeder might send bunk seeds or whatever.
point is there is 2 sides to every story.
his side, their side, and the truth is somewhere in the middle.
all we heard is one side.
Lol, im in no click just a consumer.
i would really like to hear from green man him self.
maybe its squashed?
i guess im kissn Freaks ass too?

so your saying GAGE is in the business of ripping people off now?
Thanks for your input Buddha but now ur just trying to instigate an arguement. Go smoke a fatty and chill dude :cigar::cool:

Myco

Myco

@1973chemgrower those beans look
From m4k
View attachment 438802 Thats the last time i dealt with m4k this is what he had found out just off Fb dont know why years later and 100s of ripper reports they would trust him but def 100% myself knows me and many others posted how they ordered from him and
Got burned with these seeds View attachment 438803Wrapped in tinfoil lmao so m4k knows he was known for this so whatever im out ... Done sharing my an others experience who are scared to post since there illegal so maybe now he only rips ilegal states off now who knows and i dont care anymore if ya want to suport a known ripper go for it

Team NGR ;)

jacked... someone actually received those beans from NGR?

J

jayrock32580

@buddhas palm that post was not 5 years old. That was m4k join date on that forum. Doesnt show a post date. I have met yankee. Met him at the cup He is a straight up hustler and not the best of one sorry. His bud def wasnt what he preached it to be. He offered me the joint i just passed. Yuck yuck. Never have bought beans from him. Just got weird bs vibes from him

J

jayrock32580

And yes if you go through this thread i did say he was a cool cat at one time. I truly apologise. Cause at that time i had just talked in email and he did seem cool. I was meeting him that changed my views.

B

buddhas palm

Me instigate?
Chem just called me an ass kisser lol and saying gage is ripping people off.
im instigating?
im trying to figure out whats up.
thanks for your input jay

J

jayrock32580

@buddhas palm he never said gage was ripping people. A member of gages group is investigating the allegations of yankee ripping beans. Ggg is just a major company yankee vends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom