Not open for further replies.
B

buddhas palm

Couldnt have said it any better kgp.
Me too im done with this thread.
sorry momma if i offended you

J

jayrock32580

no it was not sorry was to chem but your response tells me what i need to know. Have a good day and I hope you find somewhere to get your genetics that you are satisfied from.

Thats cool and I have many genetics bro. I don't really have to buy seeds anymore. Hell i give away thousands in a year. Its a honor to have friends in high places. Good luck on your seed ventures.

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

@1973chemgrower those beans look

jacked... someone actually received those beans from NGR?
Yes and i did also along with many others google will show more and facebook greenmans page and there tons of the same reports like m4k got about the seeds in tinfoil lmao sounds like his buddies that are as scandless as him showed up so no worries im not even checking this anymore its not worth argueing when me and many others know the truth about the ripper aka skanky yankee we we all call him at the underground cups in mich ;) thats why he scams online now cant do it here anymore or he gets called out or beat down for ripping on his molded meds or buy infested fake clone so ya all do as you want was just doin as always... Careing about other like minded growers and tokers and mainly the real patients

Peace all and stay up ;)

Myco

Myco

I'm sorry to call you out @1973chemgrower but that is a lie... that picture of bunk seeds you posted was stolen and cropped from ICMag, originally posted by a member named High Country, back in 2011. They were some feminized seeds that he created for himself. A simple Google image search will show... simply right click on the image that you posted of supposed NGR beans, and click 'Search Google for this image' and you will find this:

picture.php

Either you cropped the right-hand section of that image, or someone else did. But member 'High Country' posts that same pic through IC a number of times showing off his beans that he created, back in 2011.

The only reason I'm even involved in this thread, and the only reason why I'm even bothering to say anything is because it really seems like you've got some kind of personal vendetta here... you really are trying pretty damn hard... without much solid evidence to back it up.

Quite frankly, I don't give a shit if they NGR is legit or not... A big shame if the dude is a big scammer, we don't need that in the industry... I won't be buying seeds from them regardless, with so many other avenues available and really no stock that I'm interested in. SinCity Seeds vouched for Yankee directly to me at one point, so I bought a couple of SCS packs and that was that.

The dude very well could be a piece of shit and have pissed some people off between now and then... but I always hate to see such a shit-slinging smear campaign when it seems nothing more than a PERSONAL issue. Leave it at that dude. There are far more people saying they are satisfied with NGR than not... I'd hate to see anyone get screwed over, I really would... but this thread has just gone too far IMO without any real solid information other than immature picture-stealing and flaming.

Peace.

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Well if the person who sent the pic was sending it to make an example then who cares his point was bein thats what the seed looked like so and mine and eveyone else ive talked to had the same type of seed wrapped in tin foil point bein it happened to all of us and m4k even had the reports and seen all the people on Fb reporting this same prob so point is he sends that type of seed i trashed mine asap but not many people would argue for a scammer thats been said to have ripped several people off so you guys sticking up for him are just as guilty of you weren't ripped the one time you may another if not cool your in his click anyways its like beating a dead horse so keep buying your seed where you want WE were all just warning you and most wont call him out cause hes a narc so asked me to since i am legal andthats another thing hes got so many enemies now he won't be up for long anyways if ya narc it makes it ok for others an he will def get ratted out one day ... I never bring the police into my biz especially being im a grower but others that spent 100s for nothing or seed in tinfoil will be pissed and narc on him ;) like greenman that he ratted out

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

I'm sorry to call you out @1973chemgrower but that is a lie... that picture of bunk seeds you posted was stolen and cropped from ICMag, originally posted by a member named High Country, back in 2011. They were some feminized seeds that he created for himself. A simple Google image search will show... simply right click on the image that you posted of supposed NGR beans, and click 'Search Google for this image' and you will find this:

picture.php

Either you cropped the right-hand section of that image, or someone else did. But member 'High Country' posts that same pic through IC a number of times showing off his beans that he created, back in 2011.

The only reason I'm even involved in this thread, and the only reason why I'm even bothering to say anything is because it really seems like you've got some kind of personal vendetta here... you really are trying pretty damn hard... without much solid evidence to back it up.

Quite frankly, I don't give a shit if they NGR is legit or not... A big shame if the dude is a big scammer, we don't need that in the industry... I won't be buying seeds from them regardless, with so many other avenues available and really no stock that I'm interested in. SinCity Seeds vouched for Yankee directly to me at one point, so I bought a couple of SCS packs and that was that.

The dude very well could be a piece of shit and have pissed some people off between now and then... but I always hate to see such a shit-slinging smear campaign when it seems nothing more than a PERSONAL issue. Leave it at that dude. There are far more people saying they are satisfied with NGR than not... I'd hate to see anyone get screwed over, I really would... but this thread has just gone too far IMO without any real solid information other than immature picture-stealing and flaming.

Peace.
How many more screenshots of people saying he robbed them you need lmao dude you must be his ripper partner ... Anyone who has bad feedback all over Facebook and all the other forms not just this one have to be somewhat of a scammer yet other companies have one bad feedback and you guys are up on him... Check a google search and greenmans page in not doin all the work for someone who wont get it anyways

Peace and karma will do its thing anyways

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Speaking of bodhi got a handful of testers for the b lovers and other watch for the test grow soon to come

Had to add a positive vibe to this ... Never got how since the laws changed it brought all these non smoking criminals taking advantage of is laid back Potsnobs lol sad sad world and now i see why they can't legalize it everywhere it brought tons of rippers to mich Alone and pollen chuckers

derkaderk

derkaderk

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::bawling::bawling::dead:....
Oh and good morning.

Crazy thread, I feel the padlock coming

B

buddhas palm

your right. talking to you chem is like beating a dead horse.
Im on nobody side. You keep thinking im on his side and who ever says there legit. everybody has a history.
Like i said before, mk says hes legit, recently. not you, mk
I've never seen so much hate or try so hard to bring someone down.

momma you asked for opinion, sorry if the opinion not the answer your looking for.

i guess i have too be cahoots with somebody here before i can say anything. wow
thats why im never a fan of forums
tooo much b.s.

o by the way.
i jot a pack of flaming cookies-canna from seedsman and
they sent me, what looked like cigarette pack cellophane with half white bunk and 2 or 3 good ones. heat shrink and wrote flaming cookies smeared with a black sharpie.
i still have it untouched!
so should i be bitchn about seedsman? canna whats up with that?
every company has its faults.
but the archive from them was st8

B

buddhas palm

Hey Chem, guess who just restocked on CabinF????
So since Freak or CabinF is associated with NGR
Freak's garbage, right???
talking all that S#it

Momma i hope he sends you tin foil
I see all the "LIKES" on the comments, on just about all the S#it talked about NGR

J

jwrxsti

I actually came upon this page a few months back looking for northern american seed banks. I actually gave ngr a try and the first few orders were on point. My orders came within 2 days and I actually got what I ordered. However I placed an order recently with them and it was shipped with an older order that I had made. To summarize this buying experience, I pretty much waited 5 days for my package to come in with just ONE of the TWO orders listed in the email they had sent me saying my package was shipped. Of course I contacted them about it but the dude is a total douche. He doesnt give a damn about customer service and gives you the run around for fucking days. I had to call them continuously and insist that I speak this the woman who I am assuming is his girlfriend. She actually had a LITTLE more customer service experience than he did and half assed her explanation to me about my missing order. To be honest if you can, steer clear away from them. They are good because of the prices, but customer service wise and reliability... poor. The woman said shell re ship my order tomorrow and if it doesnt arrive by next monday ill just have to take it up with my cc company. Oh and just to let you know, it took me 3 days to finally get a straight answer out of them.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

I actually came upon this page a few months back looking for northern american seed banks. I actually gave ngr a try and the first few orders were on point. My orders came within 2 days and I actually got what I ordered. However I placed an order recently with them and it was shipped with an older order that I had made. To summarize this buying experience, I pretty much waited 5 days for my package to come in with just ONE of the TWO orders listed in the email they had sent me saying my package was shipped. Of course I contacted them about it but the dude is a total douche. He doesnt give a damn about customer service and gives you the run around for fucking days. I had to call them continuously and insist that I speak this the woman who I am assuming is his girlfriend. She actually had a LITTLE more customer service experience than he did and half assed her explanation to me about my missing order. To be honest if you can, steer clear away from them. They are good because of the prices, but customer service wise and reliability... poor. The woman said shell re ship my order tomorrow and if it doesnt arrive by next monday ill just have to take it up with my cc company. Oh and just to let you know, it took me 3 days to finally get a straight answer out of them.
Thanks for letting us know. I knew something was shady with him when he all of a sudden blocked me on Facebook. Im thinking the :troll: above was yankee... Im just sayin ya know

B

buddhas palm

Sorry to here that jwrxsti.
I hope everything turns out ok for you.

drewski85

drewski85

I planned on ordering some cannaventure gear from ngr that isn't available here on the bay but now I'm not so sure if I am or not. @logic you know when you'll be getting any cannaventure gear in?

J

jwrxsti

I'm not saying that NGR sells knocks offs or whatever. I currently have cvs, alpha Kronik, ggg, epik, and son city gear from them. All are legit and prices are great. However the customer service pretty much outweighs all of that. For my situation I was missing a order which was over 100. All I needed was a simple fix for that like reshipping my gear, offering a refund, or at least replacing it. Instead I get the run around and I end up having to talk to his girl about my order when he admitted to being the one packing and shipping my order. When my shipment came in the side of the packaging was actually ripped and poorly taped back together with arts and craft tape. I already notified my cc company and should be getting my refund. I come from the Bay Area so it's hard to find good genetics out here without being overpriced. It would be nice if NGR could at least be consistent with their customer service or at least hire more professional and better able sales and customer people. Until then I'll stay away from NGR and stick to attitude. I honestly don't mind the shipping and discrete packing at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom