• Thread starter 2hotmomma88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buddhas palm

Deleting my post?
because momma thought i was YANKEEE???????????
THIS sight is a JOKE
cant even give an opionion

Dont PM me if you cant handle the criticism back MOMMA
I really do take that as an insult. calling me YANKEE
Instead of calling you MOMMA, ill call you HONEY BOO BOO
all that whinning, just like boo boo

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Deleting my post?
because momma thought i was YANKEEE???????????
THIS sight is a JOKE
cant even give an opionion

Dont PM me if you cant handle the criticism back MOMMA
I really do take that as an insult. calling me YANKEE
Instead of calling you MOMMA, ill call you HONEY BOO BOO
all that whinning, just like boo boo
NO. I deleted the posts where you reposted a private message. Then you did it again. Reacquaint yourself with our terms and rules if you plan to stick around. If you don't want to receive PMs you can make adjustments in your settings. If you don't want to interact with 2hotmomma, put her on ignore.

J

jayrock32580

@Seamaiden thank you. Pm's should never be openly posted. Have a problem talk to a moderator. Or ignore it.

shesatoker

shesatoker

Has anyone dealt with Natures Green Remedies? I'm thinking of ordering some seeds. Are they legit?
Well I just want to tell you my experience with them. I was pretty leary at first because of some things I had read online. But I decided to order like a week ago. Two days go by and I get my order. I got my beans just as I ordered. When I bought 2 ten packsof Dynasty, I was supposed to get 5 free blue coffin beans. They had only sent me 3. I shot him an email explaining that. He said sorry that I was right , sent me the blue coffin and as a bonus sent me their cherry skunk also. I believe they are legit. I would definately shop their again if I was shopping. Thats all I have to say

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

NO. I deleted the posts where you reposted a private message. Then you did it again. Reacquaint yourself with our terms and rules if you plan to stick around. If you don't want to receive PMs you can make adjustments in your settings. If you don't want to interact with 2hotmomma, put her on ignore.
This is why I tagged u. He won't quit. I put him on ignore. I have no idea who this dude is... he just popped up out of no where.

B

buddhas palm

This is called a FORUM, people are suppose to come out of nowhere.
watch out shesatoker, be careful about saying good things about NGR
they might think your yankee or affiliated with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom