Natures Living Soil (super soil) and Recharge

• Thread starter BamaBushes32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

Has anyone ever used the products and what’s the best way? What the difference in living soil and super soil? My plan was to use Fox Farm Ocean Forest for veg and then transplant into (super soil) right before I flip lights for flower??? Is that right and do I need anything else??? Everything must be done 100% organic...

Natures living soil super soil  and recharge
Terpz719

Terpz719

Has anyone ever used the products and what’s the best way? What the difference in living soil and super soil? My plan was to use Fox Farm Ocean Forest for veg and then transplant into (super soil) right before I flip lights for flower??? Is that right and do I need anything else??? Everything must be done 100% organic...
Not a soil grower, but have used recharge. Just be aware that you don't want to use it past week five in flower because it can fix too much nitrogen. Good luck!

11Hick11

11Hick11

Never used the Recharge. With Natures Living Soil I did the "living soil" mixture per the instructions and it works great. I started the "living soil" about 2 weeks prior to planting to get the soil microbial life going. Water and ococcasional molasses for feeding the microbial life for "living soil" if you ever go that route. Ive also added kelp, worm castings and fish emulsion in a tea with great explosive results with this.

Your plan for a Super Soil should work just fine with adding water only (water that has not been stripped). You should not need anything else if done per instructions and if you do for some reason run into a deficiency you can simply make a tea with it and that should fix any deficiency that may come up.

Also, i wouldnt transplant right before flip, transplant and let the roots establish for about 2 weeks and then flip. You dont want the plant in any sort of shock when going to flower. IMO

You can re-use your old soil afterwords by just redoing the mix with NLS agian.

Hope this helps some.

Top Bottom