Natures Nectar!

• Thread starter Genesofgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Genesofgreen

Anyone know what's up with this line? Thinking I may give it a run and do some comparison, but do not know anyone who has used it. Like to know what I'm getting into before hand, ya know.

Higrocorp

Higrocorp

Hi Genesofgreen, Higrocorp here, manufacturer of the Natures Nectar line of organic nutrients!

Anyone know what's up with this line? Thinking I may give it a run and do some comparison, but do not know anyone who has used it. Like to know what I'm getting into before hand, ya know.

To answer your curiosity about our line and give you some information about others experience using our line of organically certified products, I have included the following links.

ColdFusion Trial - Published in "March/April 2008 edition of THE GROWING EDGE Magazine

There's also a lot of information over on Kyle Kushman's website for Veganics where growers are using our nutrients alone or in conjunction with other products you can check out the following post or browse their forums.
http://medicalinvalid.com/sensi-social/forum/thread.cfm?artID=419(You need to copy and paste link in address bar)
http://medicalinvalid.com/sensi-social/forum/thread.cfm?artID=419

Also here are some commonly asked Q&A about Nature's Nectar.

Q: What is the reason I can’t have
bubblers in my reservoir?
A: Bubblers take airborne bacteria
and inject them into a pool of
water and organic nutrients. That
is a perfect recipe for creating
bacterial growth in the reservoir.

Q: Why don’t I need to adjust pH
when using Nature’s Nectar?
A: Mineral based hydroponic
solutions are very simple and
many contain only 6 or 12 ions
that are easy to control with acids
or bases. True organic formulations
are very complex and contain
hundreds of species that the plants
can utilize at varying pH levels.

Q: I have a very expensive PPM
pen. Why is your nutrient not
registering?
A : Mineral or chemical based
nutrient solutions carry an electrical
charge that ultimately makes your
pen pick up the ppm. Our OMRI
certified Nature’s Nectar raw
materials and finished solutions
carry no electrical charge. No
matter how expensive the pen is,
it is useless when using with true
organics. Those gardeners who
are just starting in the hobby can
save money by not purchasing this
piece of equipment.

Q: I notice Nature’s Nectar is
a stand alone certified organic
solution but has no micros?
How can this be?
A : There is Calcium in Nature’s
Nectar Phosphorus plus Iron,
Magnesium and Calcium in Nature’s
Nectar Potassium. The levels of
these nutrients are acceptable to
several states but also unacceptable
to a few. This would lead to
Higrocorp having to print several
labels which we want to avoid.
For additional micros we have
OMRI certified Organa Add. It
contains all micros in an organic
form and it should be sprayed
every 7 - 10 days at 2 ml / L.

Hope this give you some answers to your questions,
Higrocorp

Higrocorp

Higrocorp

Sorry, the link that is not working above is here.
http://medicalmarijuana.com/sensi-social/forum/thread.cfm?artID=419

"To begin with Just follow instructions on the bottles. I have used up to 2x strength on all the Natures Nectar line, but only in extremely High Yield sitchyaashuns.
If your not using the Bio Vega then I suggest this;
Start out with full strength Natures Nectar Nitrogen, increase to 1.5... (see full post) after their established. Along with use either the seaweed at 1tsp/5gls, or the Natures Nectar K at half strength to start. Don't bring in the Organa Add until late veg, or even hold of until 2nd week of flowering. See if any rust spots show up meaning you need Micros from Organa add.
Work up to full strength K around late Vegetive. Stay on this diet until beginning to end of 2nd week of flowering. Then simply reverse the ratios, full strength Phos to half strength N. Working yuor way up to 1.5-2x stength Phos.
I strongly prefer Canna augmented with Natures Nectar over General Organics. Just got done with second week of flowering and man did they love full strength Vega, plus 10ml of Flora. Now they're getting 16ml Flora with Soluable Seaweed, and 1/2 strength Natures Nectar Nitrogen for 1 more week. Along with full strength NN Phos and 1/2 strength NN Potassium.
Of coarse they're also receiving Humic and fulvic acids, Hygrozme, Natures Nectsr Organa Add at full strength for Micros. the Calcium is in the Phos and the Mag is in the Nitrogen.
Pluse full strength brewed microbial tea with every watering. :)
the ones above were from kyle and the next ones are from matt
If you have NN Phos then you don't need the 0-10-0. I'll give you my current line up which is ever changing. Media: BioTerraPlus, Vegan Mix (organic meals), Char, Dolomite Lime, VAM, neem cake, grade 4 perlite. Main Nutrient Lineup: Biocanna Vega/Flores/BioBoost. CalMag (was using calplex/huvega, going to GO's), TM-7, ProTekt, hygrozyme, and... See Full Comment local compost tea. Then the long list of supplements that I play with: Molasses, Aloe vera juice, Yucca extract. BioAg Seaweed, BioAg Humic, BioAg Fulvic, neem oil, HN 0-10-0, NN Nitrogen... I think that's it. I use the NN Nitrogen to supplement the Biocanna as needed, aka sparingly under my 600s. I use the TM-7 weekly in veg and the BioAg seaweed in flower, and the 50% when I'm not using the TM-7 or seaweed. I use the Fulvic in foliar. The P/K boost in very low amounts in mid flower. The hard part is remembering to get the aloe and yucca juices from the fridge before going to the garden"

~Matt Rize

N

nightmarecreature

I've been using this stuff for about two years. I was using House & Garden 90% of the time and only switched because they sent me a sample pack. When I had problems with H&G nutes, i would run the Nature's Nectar organic line and it would correct any nute issues. I completely switched back to Nature's Nectar and my plants look so much better. I waste a lot less time now because I dont have to PH anything. The other additives I use are Silica,superthrive(veg only), Sea Green, OGbiowar and Cal/Mag.

Here's a feed chart I made based on your recommendations. The additives were somewhat confusing. This is for hydro or coco, they require a bit less nutes than soil. I hope this helps people using this line.

OG's usually require more Mg. Epsom salts or an organic Cal/Mag should be added if using Coco and RO.
Add Epsoms salts first , dissolve and use 100ppm per gallon for veg and flower. Clones & seedlings 50ppm.

I had these nutes cloud up when using Potassium Silicate. Mixing in this order fixed the problem.

1# Cal/Mag or Epsom Salts
2# Potassium Silicate (Silica)
3# Phosphorous(base) P
4# Potassium (base) K
5# Nitrogen (base) N

////Nature's Nectar Feed Chart
VEG-Week 2 flower//// (Hydro or Coco)

Nitrogen 6ml-8ml per gallon (Start dose)
8ml-12ml (Late Veg)

Potassium 6ml per gallon

Phosphorous 6ml per gallon

(Organa Add) 1ml per gallon

Organa Guano (Start of 12/12 Week 1 and Week 2) 1ml per gallon

Pure Flowers (Start of 12/12 Week 1 and Week 2) 1ml per gallon

Flower Week 3-10////(Hydro or Coco)

Nitrogen 4ml per gallon

Potassium 12ml per gallon

Phosphorous 12ml per gallon

Organa Add 1ml per gallon

Organa Guano 1 ml per gallon

Pure Flowers:
(Weeks 3-5) 1ml per gallon
(Weeks 6-10) 2ml per gallon

////Clones/ seedlings (Party cup size)////(Hydro or Coco)

Nitrogen 4ml per gallon
Phosphorous 3ml per gallon
Potassium 3ml per gallon

Last edited:
Higrocorp

Higrocorp

I've been using this stuff for about two years. I was using House & Garden 90% of the time and only switched because they sent me a sample pack. When I had problems with H&G nutes, i would run the Nature's Nectar organic line and it would correct any nute issues. I completely switched back to Nature's Nectar and my plants look so much better. I waste a lot less time now because I dont have to PH anything. The other additives I use are Silica,superthrive(veg only), Sea Green, OGbiowar and Cal/Mag.

Here's a feed chart I made based on your recommendations. The additives were somewhat confusing. This is for hydro or coco, they require a bit less nutes than soil. I hope this helps people using this line.

OG's usually require more Mg. Epsom salts or an organic Cal/Mag should be added if using Coco and RO.
Add Epsoms salts first , dissolve and use 100ppm per gallon for veg and flower. Clones & seedlings 50ppm.

I had these nutes cloud up when using Potassium Silicate. Mixing in this order fixed the problem.

1# Cal/Mag or Epsom Salts
2# Potassium Silicate (Silica)
3# Phosphorous(base) P
4# Potassium (base) K
5# Nitrogen (base) N

VEG-Week 2 flower//// (Hydro or Coco)

Nitrogen 6ml-8ml per gallon (Start dose)
8ml-12ml (Late Veg)

Potassium 6ml per gallon

Phosphorous 6ml per gallon

(Organa Add) 1ml per gallon

Organa Guano (Start of 12/12 Week 1 and Week 2) 1ml per gallon

Pure Flowers (Start of 12/12 Week 1 and Week 2) 1ml per gallon

Flower Week 3-10////(Hydro or Coco)

Nitrogen 4ml per gallon

Potassium 12ml per gallon

Phosphorous 12ml per gallon

Organa Add 1ml per gallon

Organa Guano 1 ml per gallon

Pure Flowers:
(Weeks 3-5) 1ml per gallon
(Weeks 6-10) 2ml per gallon

////Clones/ seedlings (Party cup size)////(Hydro or Coco)

Nitrogen 4ml per gallon
Phosphorous 3ml per gallon
Potassium 3ml per gallon

Thanks for sharing your feeding schedule and sharing your experience with our products! We are always happy to hear peoples success using our product line and like to encourage more people to this. Please contact me at [email protected] I would like to send you a package of nutes to show our appreciation!

Attila

S

Seed Buyer

The pure flowers is not organic is it? Seems like a super high NPK for organics. Ran these nutes outside. Dutch pots off coco and interdeterminate tomatoes and it was really amazing.

Higrocorp

Higrocorp

The pure flowers is not organic is it? Seems like a super high NPK for organics. Ran these nutes outside. Dutch pots off coco and interdeterminate tomatoes and it was really amazing.

You are correct Pure Flowers is not an organic product. Thank you, we are happy that you had good results with it.

N

nightmarecreature

Technically, Epsom salt, Super Thrive, Sea Green,Silica and most Cal/Mag's are not Organic. I like to use mostly Organic because not having to PH nutes, saves time and it's one less mistake to worry about. At first, I was freaked out because my PH was less than 5. After checking the run off a few days later, i believe it buffers itself.

Pure Flowers is good stuff! It's used at 1ml per gallon, powerful stuff!

Nature's Nectar lets you customize your feedings. I've used Veganics and I was stuck with whatever NPK they gave me and it's expensive as hell!

Last edited:
Higrocorp

Higrocorp

Technically, Epsom salt, Super Thrive, Sea Green,Silica and most Cal/Mag's are not Organic. I like to use mostly Organic because not having to PH nutes, saves time and it's one less mistake to worry about. At first, I was freaked out because my PH was less than 5. After checking the run off a few days later, i believe it buffers itself.

You are correct about the technicality of Epsom salt, Silica and Cal/Mag not being organic, however they are allowed to be used as a soil amendment according to the USDA organic program and flowers, fruits and vegetables grown with these amendments can still be sold as certified organic. Super Thrive is not allowed because it contains 0.9% vitamin B1 and 0.048% 1-Napthylacetic acid. Whats interesting about the Vitamins institute's Product "Super Thrive" Is, because they started before the EPA regulated NAA (1-Napthylacetic acid) so they are sort of "grandfathered in" and do not require an EPA registration number. Where all products that contain it are suppose to be registered.

Last edited:
N

nightmarecreature

@Higrocorp

Did the Nitrogen formula change?

My old nitrogen bottle was thick and sweet smelling. I bought a new nitrogen bottle and its watery and smells just like Soy Sauce. They appear to be completely different.

N

nightmarecreature

I also changed my formula up a bit.

Im using Nitrogen 12ml; Phosphorous 12ml; Potassium 12ml. On clones and big plants. Im feeding every time I water. Its not the only thing I use but its my basic N-P-K. I cut out the organa add and use Sea90 + Azomite. I run many other things with it but Im going to keep the rest to myself.

N

nwlumberjack

Can you use nutrients every watering with the recommendation on the feeding schedule .or should you skip and do every other watering also i have city water with ph in the 11's should i ph down to 5.8 or in the 5.5's

D

Dr.J

@Higrocorp

Did the Nitrogen formula change?

My old nitrogen bottle was thick and sweet smelling. I bought a new nitrogen bottle and its watery and smells just like Soy Sauce. They appear to be completely different.
I just got Nitrogen NN today and it smells like soy sauce. Did your soy sauce work on your plants?

Top Bottom