NC Grow

• Thread starter jb42682
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jb42682

Hi all I am first time grower and I was wondering if anybody could recommend the best seed's for growing in Eastern North Carolina is easy to grow for a begginer and the best website to purchase. This is for outside growing of course. Any help is appreciated. I'm hoping to begin in late april early may. :harvest:

J

jb42682

I did some research I'm going to go with Mendecino Madness for my first try from thseeds. If anybody thinks this is not the proper strain please let me know.

Mogrow

Mogrow

texada timewarp, purplepineberry, nothern lights, sweet island skunk, heribei from sannie seeds.
good luck, remember NC police will put you in jail for growing so be extra careful.

J

jb42682

Thanks I will try those. They have to find me first. My family owns 6 acres 75% is woods. Unless I'm just completely stupid I should have no problem.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Just about anything will grow well in eastern NC. Cannabis soaks up the death-ray sun.

My biggest issue was bud worms. Some summers, they'd destroy half the buds, unless you use Bt.

Another tip: According to a NC flying cop who worked on weed patrol, one of the key things they look for is foot trails, which are very easy to see from the air. Then they find each end of the trail. If you have plants away from your house, make sure you don't create a path, leading from the plants to your home.

Top Bottom