Nccc 2010

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sirius

That's right folks. N*thern Calif* Can* C*p 2*10! It's going to be completely legit with reputable journalists, vip guest list and of course only the finest farmers in the state contributing... I have a few in mind and would like to know who in my favorite new community would be interested in contributing... I have put together and promoted numerous events and think this is going to be one of the best... I have the venue, the guest list is going to be small, roughly 150-200 people (medical card holders only), and the growers im going to try to narrow down to 10 possibly 15... There is going to be excellent food, performing artists (yes... only the best reggae!). It will be held of course in the heart of the 707.. The dates arent completely solid but I'm thinking January so we give the farmers plenty of time to throw down some serious dank. This will be completely discreet and the addy wont be dropped until the day before the event...

Drop a line... Or a PM any ideas would be great... This is going to be my first cup...

S

Sirius

Any thoughts on the entertainment? Who would you like to see perform?

K

kushpheen

hey sirius, pm me if you still need a dj. I can book some laid back dubstep for this. btw the church is looking nice thx bro

Top Bottom