NCGA Summer 2014

• Thread starter ncga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ncga

ncga

Well hope to have more time to post this year as life and work are taking a LOT more time. So

Based on the last few years I did some new genetics to reflect trends and put some touch ups on some of my standards. Here's this years list

BBC99 Vic High original 12 years and still orig seeds
BBcC/47 BBC99 x (AK47xC99)
Blue Widow A
Brian Berry Cough Strawberry Cough x (Space Queen) TGA
G Dream Dr G G13 X Mendo Dream
Jacks Dream JTR x Menod Dream
KQ MP Killer Queen (Vic High ) X Mendo Pineapple
LA Dream LA2k x Mendo Dream
LA POW LA2k PK POW
Lemon Flash Lemon Jack X LSD
Lemon Jack LA2K X JTR
MP Mendocino Pineapple Clone
Ncd NYD x PKQ ( Purps x Killer Queen ) X ?
Ny Flash NYD x PKQ x LSD
OG Flashback Larry OG x LSD
OG MP Motarebel Ogers Kush S2 (Na6) X Mendo Pineapple
OG POW Motarebel Ogers Kush S2 (Na6) x Pacific POW
Pacific Dream POW PKQ x Mendo Dream
Pineapple Flash MP x LSD
PK LJ Purple Kong X Lemon Jack ( aka LA Ripper )
POW PKQ Pacific Pow X Killer Queen
Purple Flash PZ x LSD
PZ Ripper PZ x Jack The Ripper
Sat Queen
Pineapple Chunck
PZ47 Purple Zebra (Pk x Pow pheno) X( AK47xC99)

ncga

ncga

Forgot how to edit :( there are two columns but will need to figure it out. Any way that's the genetic trials this year. look forward to how these do in the hands of different growers this year

Power OG

Power OG

man fire list! how u get in on PK Lj & that OG pow, really dank list bro. positive vibes. keep it green.
Respect
TMB

Power OG

Power OG

let me re frase that where can i find those to bro? or are they exclusive and need to sacrifice a virgin.lol
respect
tmb

straydogOG

straydogOG

nc ... great list man...

Blue Widow A

right off the bat those strike some interest....

is the Blue Widow A .... a IBL by now? I still have only a few of the blue widow f2`s or two blue`s ?? (BW F2) (BlueWidow F2).... from way back.. I cant get any to pop... gibb acid is the next step.. I store everything in the fridge now!!!

I have to ask about a strain.... PW (Purple Warrior) Purple Hutu x G13 x Nc5 (very interesting sativa) ... I just gave the rest away to a sativa lover... but cannot find any info on the purple hutu... any info would be cool to pass along... I think you may know him/her...

I`ll post my list in a bit... I have to compile...

good to see your alive and kicking... don`t stop kicking brother ;) I almost did but I`m back ... :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well hope to have more time to post this year as life and work are taking a LOT more time. So
LMAO! You say that EVERY YEAR! And I've been watching what you've gotten into with the cars and all, I think you're gonna be busier this year than last.
Based on the last few years I did some new genetics to reflect trends and put some touch ups on some of my standards. Here's this years list

BBC99 Vic High original 12 years and still orig seeds
BBcC/47 BBC99 x (AK47xC99)
Blue Widow A
Brian Berry Cough Strawberry Cough x (Space Queen) TGA
Jacks Dream JTR x Menod Dream
KQ MP Killer Queen (Vic High ) X Mendo Pineapple
LA Dream LA2k x Mendo Dream
LA POW LA2k PK POW
Lemon Flash Lemon Jack X LSD
Lemon Jack LA2K X JTR
MP Mendocino Pineapple Clone
Ncd NYD x PKQ ( Purps x Killer Queen ) X ?
Ny Flash NYD x PKQ x LSD
OG Flashback Larry OG x LSD
OG MP Motarebel Ogers Kush S2 (Na6) X Mendo Pineapple
OG POW Motarebel Ogers Kush S2 (Na6) x Pacific POW
Pacific Dream POW PKQ x Mendo Dream
Pineapple Flash MP x LSD
PK LJ Purple Kong X Lemon Jack ( aka LA Ripper )
POW PKQ Pacific Pow X Killer Queen
Purple Flash PZ x LSD
PZ Ripper PZ x Jack The Ripper
Sat Queen
Pineapple Chunck
PZ47 Purple Zebra (Pk x Pow pheno) X( AK47xC99)
I'd like to see those LSD crosses at the end of the season, I think they're gonna be KILLER.
let me re frase that where can i find those to bro? or are they exclusive and need to sacrifice a virgin.lol
respect
tmb
You've gotta know the right people. ;)

straydogOG

straydogOG

5/14
new :
Blue Pit (Breeders Boutique),Cheese Surprise (Breeders Boutique), Mr. Nice Blace Widow, Killer Queen x blue hammer X K.O Kush F4, Qrazy Quake (Breeders Boutique), Trainwreck (fem)(Humboldt seed),Tutankhamon(fem) (pyramid seeds),White widow x skunk #1 (world of seeds),Timewreck x ko kush f4,Ms. Universe F2, Selene F2,Drizella x Ms. Universe,Silver kush(fem)(reserva privada),Sour kush x Deep Blue(Breeders Boutique),K.O Kush F4,Lost Coast OG(fem)(Humboldt Seed),Cotton Candy(Fem)(Delicious Seeds),Casey Jones S1(Breeders Boutique),Green Manalishi x blue hammer(NAW),Gryphon x blue hammer(NAW),Ms. Universe x blue choc,Selene x Holy Princess,,, Gordy Spice #18 x Purple Widow,,, Crunk Chunk F2 ,,,,, The White x Pimpslap,,,, Deep Hash,,,, Hindu Kush x Flo,,,,,,Pimpslap F2,,,,Purple Kush,,,Apollo 13

nc ...pm bro..

ncga

ncga

LOL Sea

We just got back from Portland and the car season is over until the worst time October. Only Two races so it should be smooth sailing. The black car is doing well with a second in class , big things is its now 452HP white car took First in another show.

So Is get the garden in before the party. Although I poped seeds back in March with almost 700 clones done this year, Someone talked me into getting some to Organican. So far we are 2 weeks ahead of last year which is a good feeling. A lot of long hand water/Fert days to come. But once we get past the July part its smooth sailing, well until spring time :(

Will hold back planting two gardens until June 15 just to keep them small. The target garden was fine when I was 42 not su fun at 55. So going to try and keep them to 62 inches and 2 lbs each. We will see how this plan works.

Working on PM's after dinner C is staring at me LOL

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

YIEKES!!!

Gotta see this one....

What a megalist man!
Good luck on it,
Lg

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Give her a smooch for us, please.

And now you're obligated to take me on a ride in the white car. Don't know if we told you that the T6 died, flywheel threw off a buncha teeth and this time it was just too much. So we picked up another S80, but a different model (now I can't remember what it is, I wanna say the 2.6 liter). I can tell a slight difference in the HP, so Dave's gonna get a kit to boost it another 50HP or so. In the meantime, Momma really needs a radar detector because it's too fuckin' easy to hit 100mph in these things and I've gotta keep my ticket record clean. Won't be easy in a car like this!

We're planning on seeing you all in July, too, hopefully as per the usual if it's ok.

619ster

619ster

Whooooo killer list!!! Curious what that Mendo Dream is? Them PK crosses sound like some funky stuff. And Pineapple Chunk? Oh yes!!!

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

LOL Sea

We just got back from Portland and the car season is over until the worst time October. Only Two races so it should be smooth sailing. The black car is doing well with a second in class , big things is its now 452HP white car took First in another show.

So Is get the garden in before the party. Although I poped seeds back in March with almost 700 clones done this year, Someone talked me into getting some to Organican. So far we are 2 weeks ahead of last year which is a good feeling. A lot of long hand water/Fert days to come. But once we get past the July part its smooth sailing, well until spring time :(

Will hold back planting two gardens until June 15 just to keep them small. The target garden was fine when I was 42 not su fun at 55. So going to try and keep them to 62 inches and 2 lbs each. We will see how this plan works.

Working on PM's after dinner C is staring at me LOL

bring it homie! good luck!

ncga

ncga

Give her a smooch for us, please.

And now you're obligated to take me on a ride in the white car. Don't know if we told you that the T6 died, flywheel threw off a buncha teeth and this time it was just too much. So we picked up another S80, but a different model (now I can't remember what it is, I wanna say the 2.6 liter). I can tell a slight difference in the HP, so Dave's gonna get a kit to boost it another 50HP or so. In the meantime, Momma really needs a radar detector because it's too fuckin' easy to hit 100mph in these things and I've gotta keep my ticket record clean. Won't be easy in a car like this!

We're planning on seeing you all in July, too, hopefully as per the usual if it's ok.
Let me know when he is ready to upgrade because I have parts around :) Radar detector is good but CHP is using Laser a bit more, I have both for when I have the need for speed. Will have the black car up for the party. Less than a month to go.

BaronA fly's in next week, going to be busy with a wedding , then party prep

ncga

ncga

Whooooo killer list!!! Curious what that Mendo Dream is? Them PK crosses sound like some funky stuff. And Pineapple Chunk? Oh yes!!!

Mendo Dream is an unverified Blue Dream. I was given some seeds but could not verify they are the real deal. So I called it Mendo Dream to keep things clear. All of those crosses have come out very good so far with the LA Dream and Dream the stand outs so far. I have so many more to try .

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Let me know when he is ready to upgrade because I have parts around :) Radar detector is good but CHP is using Laser a bit more, I have both for when I have the need for speed. Will have the black car up for the party. Less than a month to go.

BaronA fly's in next week, going to be busy with a wedding , then party prep
What's his sexy wife gonna be doing? I'll let Dave know. I kinda wish we could tow The Little Travel Trailer That Could with the Volvo so we could go for a drive, but you won't have time for it then, so maybe another time. And I wanna ride when you mash your gas pedal.

Lasers now, eh? Well... fuck.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Hey ncga,
I got a quick question for you.. What kind of injector system do you use to lower your ph? I remember years ago you telling me but have forgotten.
Hope you and C are doing well,
Sha

Califlower

Califlower

I have a Meno Pineapple female I'm going to take cuts from soon, got her as a clone. I like the growth habit on her. Supposed to be mold resistant, so I'm hoping she'll do well in the fog zone.

Amazing list.

ncga

ncga

20140608 093640 Medium 20140608 093559 Medium
Hey ncga,
I got a quick question for you.. What kind of injector system do you use to lower your ph? I remember years ago you telling me but have forgotten.
Hope you and C are doing well,
Sha

HEre is the setup I use. A 55 gallon drum of Phosphoric acid has lasted me almost 2 years so far. It only takes about 10 oz to treat the two 1500 gallon tanks. I found the Milwaukee dosser has worked the best of all the ones I have tried. I have not really worked to get the Sentinel Sequence timer working. The idea is that it will dose for 30 min. Then turn off while a recalculation pump mixes the two tanks. Right now we do it manually

Top Bottom