Ndn's '79 Xmas Bud

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Lol ur an idiot @motz

farmer whatever his name is already said that wasn’t true..

need I get pictures of the PM?

Shut the fuck up
btw I got way more stuff from Ndn other then just the xmas bud

and u can start hating when I actually start posting those

so save ur hatorade plenty more to be upset about.

I’m happy to have you in my fan club tho
It’s cute

Yeah there real xmas bud but they came from a 3 plant reproduction, the male and both females all had intersex traits. I told you this already but you refuse to accept it. The seeds that NDN sent you, where you think they came from LOL. They were from the reproduction Doc D did haha.

These Xmas bud seeds have been passed out by the thousands and continue to be spread. Hazeman is also selling them as Pine tar kush. The bigger selection that was made you don’t have, not that it matters. There seeds for Christ sake who cares, get over yourself. If possessing seeds and clones makes you feel that more important and superior to others, you may want to re-evaluate your social life.

Shamus

Shamus

Yeah there real xmas bud but they came from a 3 plant reproduction, the male and both females all had intersex traits. I told you this already but you refuse to accept it. The seeds that NDN sent you, where you think they came from LOL. They were from the reproduction Doc D did haha.

These Xmas bud seeds have been passed out by the thousands and continue to be spread. Hazeman is also selling them as Pine tar kush. The bigger selection that was made you don’t have, not that it matters. There seeds for Christ sake who cares, get over yourself. If possessing seeds and clones makes you feel that more important and superior to others, you may want to re-evaluate your social life.
I had them before doc d was done with his...

That makes no sense

And no I don’t think it makes me superior I’m defending myself against d bags like u

U literally just lied do I need to pull that up too?

but it’s a lie on a lie
U need to get ur story straight

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

That makes no sense

No you didn’t have them before Doc , nobody had them before him except me. I had the only originals from NDN and he passed them to me to do the seed increase. I passed them to Doc because I had to shut my grow down and didn’t want these beans sitting in my fridge.

Last edited:
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Your own words from 2014 LOL. You said yourself Doc did the initial seed run so how is it 4 yrs later your story has changed and you had them before Doc finished his ?

The homie you referred to that did the open pollination ? That would be Doc D

Also, the homie NDN gave the seeds to do the preservation ? You know who that was right ? That would be me.

The 5 initial seeds where only 3 popped. 2 females 1 male ? Sounding similar to what I have been saying all along ? The 3 intersex parents where your offspring came from.

So..... how is it that you had yours before Doc when I passed Doc the only originals ? I gotta hear this , I’ll wait LOL

well its that time of the year! lol

havent been around much.. new grow... new show

will be running 40-50 of them, a homie just did a open pollenation with a few plants..

will let ya guys know whent they get dunked

much love
shamus

its some 1979 XMAS BUD beans he gave to a homie for a preservation project

ill be finding the best 5-10 selections out of these and making 1k's

:)

also just want to say mucho respect to NDN, i heard recently he wasnt feeling too well, i hope thats no longer the case. hes made so much flame its an honor to be a part of bringing back such a gem thats been gone for so long.

where ever you are ill have a fat sack of XMAS bud n beans for ya come time! lol

thank you man, im really excited to run these. from what i understand about the inital 5 beans or so that were popped the had a heavy pine/ pine lime taste that didnt translate into flavor.. however i think only 3 or so popped? 2 girls one dude. which isnt bad considering their age. so i figure if i hunt enough ill find some very nice ladies. then do better selections from there. i plan on working this line a long time.

props to the homie doc on doing the initial seed run too!

heres some of his pics of them

View attachment 468897

View attachment 468898
View attachment 468899

View attachment 468900

Last edited:
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

All anyone has to do is read page 1 of this thread and it will be clear from your posts that your not being truthful. What your saying now contradicts what you said in 2014

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Your own words from 2014 LOL. You said yourself Doc did the initial seed run so how is it 4 yrs later your story has changed and you had them before Doc finished his ?

The homie you referred to that did the open pollination ? That would be Doc D

Also, the homie NDN gave the seeds to do the preservation ? You know who that was right ? That would be me.

The 5 initial seeds where only 3 popped. 2 females 1 male ? Sounding similar to what I have been saying all along ? The 3 intersex parents where your offspring came from.

So..... how is it that you had yours before Doc when I passed Doc the only originals ? I gotta hear this , I’ll wait LOL
Makes perfect sense now. Cant wait to hear what shamus has to say now. Lol...

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Makes perfect sense now. Cant wait to hear what shamus has to say now. Lol...

I wouldn’t hold your breath waiting for a response, what could he possibly say now that he contradicted himself in his own thread and got caught in a lie LOL.

that’s the thing with pathological liars, they lie so much they actually start to believe there own lies. Thats the whole reason his ship sank but just like the teenager he is he blames it all on someone else. Typical kid stuff.

Icemud

Icemud

Hey all,

Thanks for this thread... It was entertaining, informative and although hard to follow at times, gave a lot of info about Pine Tar Kush...

So I just picked up some of Hazemans Pine tar Kush and popped a few beans...

I've been in search for years for that Christmas Bud of the 90s, which tasted like straight pine trees, very stinky, sticky, hard to break up and had a almost bright deep neon green to it, with bright red/amber hairs, and tons of trichomes. The lung expansion on the inhale was memorable as it seemed at the time to be a one hit wonder...

Anyhow, it seems that the Hazeman Pine tar kush is actually 79 Xmas Bud according to this thread and a few other sources...

Can anyone confirm the beans I got from hazeman labeled Pine tar Kush are in fact 79 Xmas bud ? (It seems that this was what the thread said, but it was hard to follow.)

If anyone has grown the same beans (the ones Hazeman has), does anyone know if this is that Pine tasting strain of the 90s?

So is Tom Hills PTK something different then? if so, is it also Pine flavored? and is it available anywhere?

If anyone has grown it, how many different varieties of phenos with different terps profiles did you get? (were they all piney, were some skunky, were some sweet?).

Has anyone gotten any odd leaf deformations?

Anyhow I have 6 going at the moment, still very young and have a while to go. I plan on open pollenating them with each other as well as including about 9 other of my top genetics to the mix...

Also, please ignore the Mg defficiency you see... I'm running them in 2-3 year old soil that probably has lost the ratios along the way... it will correct itself over the veg period and with my care...

20180223 012537
20180223 013119
20180223 013542
20180223 013650
20180223 013736

E

Elsydro

Ndn got his original xmas bud seeds from me.
They came off a boat in charlotte harbor in the late seventies.
The boat was loaded in Jamaica......and there you go.
You say it was loaded in Jamaica, Was this a Jamaican strain or was it just loaded there and originated else where and if that’s the case what was the origin of the bud, if you don’t mind my asking I love history and thank you for your selfless acts!!!! Thank you kindly!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey all,

Thanks for this thread... It was entertaining, informative and although hard to follow at times, gave a lot of info about Pine Tar Kush...

So I just picked up some of Hazemans Pine tar Kush and popped a few beans...

I've been in search for years for that Christmas Bud of the 90s, which tasted like straight pine trees, very stinky, sticky, hard to break up and had a almost bright deep neon green to it, with bright red/amber hairs, and tons of trichomes. The lung expansion on the inhale was memorable as it seemed at the time to be a one hit wonder...

Anyhow, it seems that the Hazeman Pine tar kush is actually 79 Xmas Bud according to this thread and a few other sources...

Can anyone confirm the beans I got from hazeman labeled Pine tar Kush are in fact 79 Xmas bud ? (It seems that this was what the thread said, but it was hard to follow.)

If anyone has grown the same beans (the ones Hazeman has), does anyone know if this is that Pine tasting strain of the 90s?

So is Tom Hills PTK something different then? if so, is it also Pine flavored? and is it available anywhere?

If anyone has grown it, how many different varieties of phenos with different terps profiles did you get? (were they all piney, were some skunky, were some sweet?).

Has anyone gotten any odd leaf deformations?

Anyhow I have 6 going at the moment, still very young and have a while to go. I plan on open pollenating them with each other as well as including about 9 other of my top genetics to the mix...

Also, please ignore the Mg defficiency you see... I'm running them in 2-3 year old soil that probably has lost the ratios along the way... it will correct itself over the veg period and with my care...

View attachment 780470 View attachment 780471 View attachment 780472 View attachment 780473 View attachment 780474
Its a fact that hazemans PTK he is selling is 79xmas tree bud. He knows they are not ptk and stills sells them as ptk. Tom hills ptk i would say are the real deal.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

That makes no sense

And no I don’t think it makes me superior I’m defending myself against d bags like u

U literally just lied do I need to pull that up too?

but it’s a lie on a lie
U need to get ur story straight

Yes I would like for you to do that. And then answer how you had them before Doc d ? I’ll keep waiting , I really wanna hear this one.....

Top Bottom