Nearly 227 Pounds Of Pot Seized In I-80 Traffic Stop

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
A traffic stop Saturday on Interstate 80 in Seward County resulted in the confiscation of nearly 227 pounds of marijuana.

Six California residents from two vehicles were arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. The suspects, ranging in age from 28 to 61, were booked into the Seward County Jail, according to a Nebraska State Patrol spokeswoman.

A trooper stopped an eastbound 2014 Chrysler minivan about 12:30 p.m. near the Seward exit for following too closely behind a Chevrolet Suburban, The trooper noticed a strong odor of marijuana coming from the minivan and found 226.6 pounds in nine duffel bags.

The Suburban was stopped at the Utica exit after turning around and heading west on I-80. Documents in the Suburban linked the vehicle with the minivan, and the four occupants were also placed under arrest.

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/nea...cle_85721be4-dc6d-11e4-a714-7faf37976244.html

zeke

zeke

Trafficking 101: If you are stupid enough to use a follow car don't follow too closely....retards, family of retards that is true breeding apparently. Nebraska highway patrol is some of the toughest out there. They have a world renowned drug dog training facility right off I80 in fact. They train a lot of K9 handlers from around the world. Lucky for this family they deal with this shit daily. They will all be out on $500 bail unless they get a nice little conspiracy charge tacked on. Another reason to drive alone...and without California plates for Petes sake.

Skoosh

Skoosh

Illinois ain't no slouch either.
I'd say best to avoid I-80 in general outside of Cali or Colorado (which is I-76 until the Nebraska border, unless you want to tempt fate by ALSO driving Montana.)

zeke

zeke

Montana seems nice but their laws on the books actually have life sentences for several marihuana offenses... Not good. Wyoming is Moderately tough. A load could get you 7 or 8 yrs easy there. Wyoming has a weird cultivation law that allows any number for a misdemeanor but converting a room or home into a grow will get you five yrs.... So if you got a big ranch you can grow all you like, but if you get caught with one plant inside your trailer with a modified exhaust you are fucked....hmm wonder who made that law?

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Illinois ain't no slouch either.
I'd say best to avoid I-80 in general outside of Cali or Colorado (which is I-76 until the Nebraska border, unless you want to tempt fate by ALSO driving Montana.)

Oh I-80, that was my four cousins and 2nd Uncle ages 28 to 61 with 227 pounds in nine duffel bags with the strong odor. They said his 2014 minivan was not worth seizing for the police auction because it was an ALAMO rental. Oh well. Fuck the corn cob Omaha PD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom