Nebraska Hemp

• Thread starter Stardusted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stardusted

Stardusted

40 years ago eastern Nebraska had every imaginable phenotype of sativa , that didn't get you high, but it did make you feel different..And such beautiful plants..an endless variety of fiber plant..that looked as though..it would lift u to ..Nervana..

Upon going to an interview for a position in eastern Nebraska...I discovered more cannabis plants than humans . it was in a park, in Grand Island NE ..that I stopped to eat lunch..I sat there eating my dry cheese sandwich , in the more natural part of the park. Looking straight ahead I noticed the biggest cannabis Christmas tree I've ever seen.. My first thought was somebody threw their roach out over there, and It grew.. But looking around the parking area it was littered with cannabis...of all description..yellow ones, purple ones green ones, dark green ones bush one, short ones, tall ones, really lanky ones it was incredible! Wearing a suit and bracing for an interview, I proposed to return later..with trash bags!

As I traveled North and east the density of plants in waste areas increased...with the various large River valleys supporting healthy populations. Quail populations were rampet from the quantities of hemp seed around!

Driving a VW bug in redneck country er the home of Big Red ...with trash bags, of fist sized buds, is dangerous..but but, but..

So, back to CO...well the dormitories became a flurry of excitement..as it had been "dry times." I had already sampled the goodies to find it did not do much..yet my old roommates were quit content..courious?

I spent the next year there,.."quail hunting," with my ferret..a great guise for examining cannabis plants. To this day the diversity of plants staggers me..Only recently did I realize that I must have seen ruderalis crosses in the fall of the year..I wondered of the fast ripining runts I observed.

.A land purchase , of wasteland, proved to be a safe place to raise potential clone girls....

On a whole, the experience satiated my eye for the diversity of cannabis for many years..and instilled in me, the weedy, and agressive
Nebraska hemp
ssive nature of this plant!

SO...Beware..of old potheads wearing white lab coats!! hehehe Black shiny Formica dispensaries...stylized cannalife..sometimes.. I'm almost embarrassed to be a human..sometimes...hilk hilk
IT'S JUST A WEED!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Haha I grew up in Iowa and it was the same way. We called it "ditch weed"

My first time growing is when we found a bunch of ditchweed that had just started showing sex. Went through and pulled all the males. They sprung up right next to a lake so no maintenance was required. Came back a few months later and grabbed the best of the females. The quality was nothing to write home about, but free weed is free weed

Top Bottom