Necessity is the father of invention.....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Saw this in town today, brilliant....
Necessity is the father of invention
Necessity is the father of invention 2

m8ty

m8ty

Hahaha... dude holding the door shut with a wooden kick stand.... lol @ the bullet holes in the tailgate next to the window banger.... lol ...and is that a shopping cart wheel being used as a back tire ?? ...this thread is gonna be fun.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Worked at United Airlines as parts cleaner.
a fella named Ben Singh, was a Indian, like from India only he was from Fiji worked with us.
He had a Ford Pinto. After work at 11pm in parking lot I noticed his car had no windshield. I asked him WTF???
He said god damm junk yard guy had gotten him wrong windshield, for Maverick not pinto.
Next day he shows up for work with 2 black eyes and his head wrapped in a bandage.
I asked him WTF happened???
He told me goddam last night was driving across Bay Bridge and stone from semi hit me directly on forehead briefly knocking him out, car spun around 3 times, goddam lucky to be alive....
Later that night at time clock in line to punch out and go home he had a full face shield on his head all ready for a safer ride home, still no windshield....

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I used to fish and party with a Panga fisherman in baja and his fuel pump in his old international truck took a shit so he just put a 5 gallon gas can on top of the cab with a fuel line running to the carb,funniest shit ever,necessity is truly the mother of invention!

Latest posts

Top Bottom