neck's alien blastoff...FPOG, LAD, EWOK and alien grenades.

• Thread starter neck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
neck

neck

hello all. unfortunately i dont have any photos to post just yet, but things are underway and seem to be moving along steadily.

a few days ago i placed five fpog's into flower...five different phenos...four are confirmed girls and one seems to not want to show sex just yet.

i had a friend of mine pop some LAD's for me/us and it seems there are four girls out of that batch...i have clones of the four phenos in my cloner as of a few days ago and the originals are being flowered off at a different location as we speak...they also are a few days into 12/12, just like the fpog's

and as of about 15 minutes ago i have six EWOK and six alien grenades in some solo cups and should be underway in a day or three.

so thats where im at now...although...along with the fpogs i also have five stardawg phenos in 12/12 as well...and nine deathstars at about four weeks...but those arent alien genetics...but i thought id mention what else is going on...im eager to see how they all pan out.

got a question for ya'll...i recently switched nute lines and started using bio-canna...i seem to be experiencing nute deficiencies...but i think ive corrected them by using more flores. however, i noticed that after i add all my nutes in my fert. rez my ph is way down around 5.0...sometimes lower...sometimes a bit higher. i dont really know how to correct this without the use of a ph up...but obviously i dont want to use that with the bio line...does anyone else use this line that could perhaps give me some advice...? and also...if you do use the line, do you add anything else in with it? or do you just use the 5 part bio-canna line...?

tbh its a pretty expensive line of nutes...i hope its all worth it in the end here...

at any rate...wish me luck. and i will keep you all updated once theres something pic-worthy.

be well, all.

JAWS

JAWS

hello all. unfortunately i dont have any photos to post just yet, but things are underway and seem to be moving along steadily.

a few days ago i placed five fpog's into flower...five different phenos...four are confirmed girls and one seems to not want to show sex just yet.

i had a friend of mine pop some LAD's for me/us and it seems there are four girls out of that batch...i have clones of the four phenos in my cloner as of a few days ago and the originals are being flowered off at a different location as we speak...they also are a few days into 12/12, just like the fpog's

and as of about 15 minutes ago i have six EWOK and six alien grenades in some solo cups and should be underway in a day or three.

so thats where im at now...although...along with the fpogs i also have five stardawg phenos in 12/12 as well...and nine deathstars at about four weeks...but those arent alien genetics...but i thought id mention what else is going on...im eager to see how they all pan out.

got a question for ya'll...i recently switched nute lines and started using bio-canna...i seem to be experiencing nute deficiencies...but i think ive corrected them by using more flores. however, i noticed that after i add all my nutes in my fert. rez my ph is way down around 5.0...sometimes lower...sometimes a bit higher. i dont really know how to correct this without the use of a ph up...but obviously i dont want to use that with the bio line...does anyone else use this line that could perhaps give me some advice...? and also...if you do use the line, do you add anything else in with it? or do you just use the 5 part bio-canna line...?

tbh its a pretty expensive line of nutes...i hope its all worth it in the end here...

at any rate...wish me luck. and i will keep you all updated once theres something pic-worthy.

be well, all.

ahh YES SIR great line up and its grest to see another FPOG grow going down and also the LAD in the same batch this is going to be a good one to watch over...

get-er-done:D

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
sick line up bro lots of dank for sure I really want to see what you find in the grenades those are the ones i'm really interested in any way good luck hommie not that you need it with genetics like that.

neck

neck

these are all fruity pebble og's. five phenos...number 3 stinks like fruit loops. thats right, i said fruit loops. LOLLL :). i have my eye on number 7 as well. number 5 is lookin pretty good too. its still early yet so anything can happen. we shall see. im running a new nute line this run so its been a tad difficult to dial anything in...new strain...five phenos...new nutes, etc, etc...a few minor deficiencies and whatnot but it all seems to be going well id say. these are taken at day 22.

IMG 3511
IMG 3513
IMG 3514
IMG 3515
IMG 3516

neck

neck

also those ewok and alien grenade beans will be repotted in the next few days and i.ll get some shots of em then. 6 of each and theyre all doing stellar...one is lagging behind a tad but you never know...that may be the dankest one.

A

Alien

Supporter
What's up Neck! How you doing brother?

Your #6 & #7 phenos look very close to my keeper FPOG.

The #1 & #3 *should* exhibit more Tahoe OG flavor with a longer flowering time, while 6 & 7 will finish quicker with more of a fruity cereal taste.

Thank you for the photos...enjoying the show. Rock it hard for JC!!!

Haha cheers homie,
A

neck

neck

sorry about the poor quality images...i always forget to snap pics at lights out...so this is the best i can do. DONT JUDGE ME!!

at any rate...we have number 1, 3, 5 and 7...in that order...my pic of number 6 kept coming out like dogshit and i was getting frustrated so we.ll snap one at a later date. still have my eye on number 3 and 7...

3 seems to smell most of fruity pebbles, actually more like fruit loops...pretty good bulk to it.
7 seems to be the most frost covered...really pungent smell that i cant quite pin down...kinda grapey id say...and hashy...like a good bubble hash smell.
IMG 3539
IMG 3540
IMG 3542
IMG 3543

neck

neck

first two pics are the 6 alien grenades. last two pics are the 6 ewoks. wooot! i wish i was able to keep my veg light a little closer but the room houses clones, moms, seedlings and veg. they.ll be fine though...even with a teeny bit of stretch. OK?!
IMG 3553
IMG 3554
IMG 3555
IMG 3556

Latest posts

Top Bottom