Necrotic spots on leaf edges 2nd week flower

• Thread starter labomba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
labomba

labomba

Flipped these 2 girls 2 weeks ago and feeding the TA dual part Coco plus 1ml/L of canna cal-mag. Medium is Coco and around 20% perlite. I've tried only the nutrients with no cal mag and had issues during veg, so shouldn't be an excess of cal mag.

My feeding ATM is between pre bloom and bloom. 2.5ml/L of each grow and bloom (label recommends 3ml grow and 2ml bloom in preflower and 1.5ml grow and 3ml bloom). Would this ratio be appropriate for 2nd week after flip?

Rough numbers are: Base water 100ppm + 800 nutrients + 200 cal mag. It doesn't really go over 2.2EC

My vpd although not too stable I try my best to leave at an acceptable range around 25c and trying to keep 60% and under.

(They are wet cause they were sprayed h2o2 just before the pic)

Necrotic spots on leaf edges 2nd week flower
Necrotic spots on leaf edges 2nd week flower 2
Necrotic spots on leaf edges 2nd week flower 3
Necrotic spots on leaf edges 2nd week flower 4
Necrotic spots on leaf edges 2nd week flower 5
labomba

labomba

So I was away for 6 days and the burnt have progressed a bit in the past week, I'm now feeding 2 parts Micro, 1 part grow and 3 parts bloom with around 200ppm calmag totalling around 1100 ppm.

I've just started cutting grow and increasing bloom last week and the scorched edges shown on older and bigger leaves, young ones seem fine.

Any suggestion whether to re add a bit of the grow or how to best adjust to this stage? She seem to be done producing the initial pistils and will now start growing the actual flower.

IMG 20240521 110714
IMG 20240521 110711
IMG 20240521 110706
IMG 20240521 110653
Beachbumm

Beachbumm

Flipped these 2 girls 2 weeks ago and feeding the TA dual part Coco plus 1ml/L of canna cal-mag. Medium is Coco and around 20% perlite. I've tried only the nutrients with no cal mag and had issues during veg, so shouldn't be an excess of cal mag.

My feeding ATM is between pre bloom and bloom. 2.5ml/L of each grow and bloom (label recommends 3ml grow and 2ml bloom in preflower and 1.5ml grow and 3ml bloom). Would this ratio be appropriate for 2nd week after flip?

Rough numbers are: Base water 100ppm + 800 nutrients + 200 cal mag. It doesn't really go over 2.2EC

My vpd although not too stable I try my best to leave at an acceptable range around 25c and trying to keep 60% and under.

(They are wet cause they were sprayed h2o2 just before the pic)
Looks like bugs. Check w/ magnification under leaves.

Screenshot 20240521 054951
Beachbumm

Beachbumm

100% not bugs, they don't scorch leaves. I check them and spray h202 regularly, I've had mite issues before but luckily not this time.
H202 Doesn't prevent mites, But if you're sure then best of luck to you.

R

RhastaBlasta

Does not look like the light or more leaves would be covered with that also mostly the top ones. Probably the plant needs calcium or a bit of nitrogen

Top Bottom