Nectar For The Gods Advice?

• Thread starter Gratefulmeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gratefulmeds

Gratefulmeds

Hey fellow growers. I'm new here. Not new to growing but I am new to using nftg inside. I was just wondering if anyone on the pro level feeding schedule does a feed feed water? Just wondering if people find themselves feeding too much and if they do just straight water between feeding. It's very water soluble and I don't think there's a very high risk of salt build up like some nutes. I also understand this is a nor cal Oregon nute line so if no one's used it nvm and thanks for reading..

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

Hey fellow growers. I'm new here. Not new to growing but I am new to using nftg inside. I was just wondering if anyone on the pro level feeding schedule does a feed feed water? Just wondering if people find themselves feeding too much and if they do just straight water between feeding. It's very water soluble and I don't think there's a very high risk of salt build up like some nutes. I also understand this is a nor cal Oregon nute line so if no one's used it nvm and thanks for reading..
NFTG is strong all the way back east bro. They're line is great and you wont get salt buildup. You can use them up to harvest. I mix n match but herculean harvest and Medusa magic is my finishing touch. Your probably used to soil n thats why your apprehensive. Follow the indications, they wont steer you wrong bro. Best of luck to you.

Gratefulmeds

Gratefulmeds

NFTG is strong all the way back east bro. They're line is great and you wont get salt buildup. You can use them up to harvest. I mix n match but herculean harvest and Medusa magic is my finishing touch. Your probably used to soil n thats why your apprehensive. Follow the indications, they wont steer you wrong bro. Best of luck to you.
Thank you for your advice. Ya I saw an ad for them below after I wrote this lol. Didn't know they were that big of a company.

Gratefulmeds

Gratefulmeds

Hey one more question.. how do You yourself or how do I in general use bloom chaos the chart says foliar>in water>in water?

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Use it as a foliar is late veg, and on into the 2nd week of flowering. Soon as pistils form stop foliar spraying it and mix it with your feeding water instead. That'd what they mean on the feeding chart. I ran nectar on my previous run, and before that. Great line, only thing I thought it lacked was flavor, but I think that has to do with the flush. The first time I used it I just did a 2 week flush, water only. This last run I did their flushing method with herculean harvest and the aphrodites extraction, was not impressed. So I'd suggest a straight water flush.

WildCactus

WildCactus

Oh man i just switched to Nectar for the Gods and i really like the results i have seen so far. Are you using it as a foliar spray daily or how often do you use it? Thanks!
When you used their flush method, danky, what made you not impressed? Just not as clean tasting? I have not flowered with it yet just wondering what your results were.

Top Bottom