Nectar For The Gods And Coco Coir

• Thread starter Eric Johnson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson

I was doing that before but they were getting yellow and burning due to the pack there of. So I guess I'll stick with the schedule but put in the cal mag before or after the demeters destiny.

Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson

Need to remember that of all things can't believe I forgot again.

Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson

OK I planned on putting cal mag in the water if it was just water. I can do that to though

Natural

Natural

..of course! Especially when you're seeing deficiency. Water comes naturally mineralized (Cal/Mag) from underground springs. It's often stripped out with RO machines, so we can get rid of the salinity and other nasties in municipal water supply. It even suggests in the demeters product description that if you experience a deficiency due to salinity of chemcal nutes or the decomposition of peat or coc..to use water + demeter's as a sort of flush for a few days.
Don't think of Cal/Mag as a micro additive. It's the first buliding block to a nute/water source. In my eyes it's as important as a base nutrients like Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Potassium. With those you can grow a perfectly healthy plant. Adding in micro nutrients at the right amount and time you can then grow an exeptional plant. Just cover the basics first and foremost. I like to build up the Cal/Mag levels in my plant early, this will help her to stay healthy through the demanding flower phase.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Glad things are looking up for your EJ!
Got a question for the other good folks using NFTG line. I switched to NFTG recently. DO you guys that run this line use root boosters like Root Enhance or roots excel still? Thanks ,RB

Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson

Yes I put root hormones and worm castings in mine if ur using soil u don't necessarily need to put worm castings in but the root hormones r always good to have in there.

TooDope1904

TooDope1904

Here are my Forum cut using NFTG nutrient Advance line. I ordered a big batch of the proline in 2.5 gallons. Going to run it one last time and switching back to biobizz with my teas. i used teas with every grow as it helps a lot. If I was to decide running NFTG again? I say NO. Too expensive, and way too many bottles. Sediments build up thickly in the bottles as well. It's good stuff don't get me wrong. Just not worth it imo when I can get better results with less stuff and cheaper.

20141223 205910
20141223 210004 RichtoneHDR

Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson

I found a website for nftg charging 20 bucks a bottle I'd say that's pretty cheap I'll find it again and put a link on here so that u guys using nftg cam get a cheaper deal on it.

Hoppie

Hoppie

Hey power Og which feeding schedule for nftg r u using? I only need tritons trawl and megamorphous to have everything for the pro level.
Hey power Og which feeding schedule for nftg r u using? I only need tritons trawl and megamorphous to have everything for the pro level.
Brother I know your excited... I used to sit and stare for hours... but nectar for the gods is a great nute.. so is gh, h&g, etc... right now the biggest thing that's giing to determine your level of success and satisfaction, is mastering the fundamentals... if you can turn that obsessive drive that everyone had when they first start growing towards your environment, you'll be way ahead of the game.... fundamentals:
Good air... that starts with good exchange... not just movement in the room, but exchange the volume of air in the room.... fresh air.. also consistent air temps, and reasonable humididty...
Intense light that is of a good spectrum...
Loose growing medium.... big one... cannabis reaaaallly likes plenty o air around its roots... you can have everything else good and go buy some cheap bag o crap potting mix that compacts like cement, and you will not be happy with the vigor, health, and def not the yield..
Good clean water....
PH between 6 and 6.5 for soiless...
Less is more with nutes...
It's really not hard at all if you first focus on the fundamentals... then try other nutes... and other tweaks...
gl man...

Oh and DO NOT use calmag with nectar for the gods... they use a calcium phosphate in their line not calcium nitrate... their Herculean harvest has all the calcium you will ever need... I do water with a little magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt) occasionally... once in veg..
Twice in flowering...
Again... gl.. :)

Top Bottom