Nectar For The Gods And Mammoth P?

• Thread starter Colt4545
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Colt4545

I've been using the NFTG Simple line (4 products) plus Bloom Khaos. I'm on a feed, water, feed schedule in Sunshine 4 soil. On water days I add Recharge and SLF-100 only. I just started using Mammoth P Microbes. Should I use Mammoth just during feeding or for my water days too through veg and bloom? Also, should I continue the Bloom Khaos at the recommended 15 ml per gallon water in rate or should I dial it back while using Mammoth? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

I think you will see some good results when using it with nectar. I would be cautious of using too much BK. Taper it up slowly.

john martin

john martin

I use at .5 ml - 1 ml per gallon in veg and 1 ml - 2 ml per gallon flower, with every watering and have seen nothing but positive results. If anything, it seems to allow one to go heavy on the B.K. foliars as it seems to help the calcium phosphate get in the plant a bit better.

Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

I use at .5 ml - 1 ml per gallon in veg and 1 ml - 2 ml per gallon flower, with every watering and have seen nothing but positive results. If anything, it seems to allow one to go heavy on the B.K. foliars as it seems to help the calcium phosphate get in the plant a bit better.
Nice! I am testing it now. I will keep an eye out for BK interaction.

Top Bottom