NECTAR FOR THE GODS LEAF TIP YELLOWING.

• Thread starter 420gangsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420gangsta

420gangsta

so I'm in the first week of flowering for my durban sunrise autos , and my tips of new growth are turning yellow slightly , I just fed at 1100ppm the Greek method plus tritons and bloom khaos , I upped my herculean by 30% to compensate. Feed was Phed at 6.2 , once the medium drys back I will do a slurry test , until then any of yall have any ideas what's causing this ? Nectar calcium defiency from the khaos? Another micronutrient defiency ?its only new growth BTW, thanks in advance!

Nectar for the gods leaf tip yellowing
Last edited:
Z

Zill

Gangsta,

Sometimes rapidly growing new leaf tissue will expand and appear slightly chlorotic. The leaf will catch up. It doesn’t look like a nutrient deficiency.

Give it a couple more days.

Zill.

420gangsta

420gangsta

Thanks Zill , I appreciate the info ! Makes me feel better! I'll post an update in a few days .

420gangsta

420gangsta

I try to keep the between 18" and 24". Think they could be to close ?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

When i doubt i always raise mine and see how they adjust. When you switched to flower did you turn up the intensity of the light?

420gangsta

420gangsta

I appreciate the tip . Ill raise the lights a few inches. Haven't flipped the lights, these are autos, and I'm growing photos beside them , plan on flipping them all soon though.

420gangsta

420gangsta

Here's an updated pic, I raised the lights , it seems , that zill and fox were right. It's just the tops closest to the lights and after that growth grows out the yellow tips go away, strange but seems harmless enough, thanks again guys

20221116 173513
420gangsta

420gangsta

Shitty pic in the lights, but the trellis makes them hard to move.

Top Bottom