Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Wanna share some recent pics with you guys.
20230822 091404

20230822 091420
20230824 135453

Tattooedchase

Tattooedchase

I was definitely looking at the blackbird when I bought my 600r but I went for the refurbished one also and put the uv bar in the middle. Love the light.
I love my 650R Diablo with uva bar..grows way better bud then my marshydro fc3000...I'm not saying Mars is bad bud HLG is top of the line...way better made and heavy af...lol

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I want to do this my local hydroponic store sells a small kit for 100$ with spores..is it easy?
Hell yeah man go for it. It takes a little bit of learning at first, But once you get the feel for it, it's way easier than growing bud. Plus it's another great medicine like cannabis. I love growing plants though, I've been itching to get back to it.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I add sfl to every feed, around 5ml. Its the Recharge and MicrobeLife products that seem to be helping. I also started adding the Nectar microbes.
Same here, 5 ml of slf 100 every watering. and I use a little of everything, cultured ez teas, Nectar microbes, microbe life, mammoth p, and bigfoot. Every tea I do is a little bit different mixture.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

You guys ever only have room for 1 plant and pull your hair out trying to figure out what 1 plant you wanna spend the next 4 months working on? No idea what to get, got a couple hundred to spend on a seed pack and have looked at thousands the last couple days.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

You guys ever only have room for 1 plant and pull your hair out trying to figure out what 1 plant you wanna spend the next 4 months working on? No idea what to get, got a couple hundred to spend on a seed pack and have looked at thousands the last couple days.
Have you checked out Trustfalls stuff on here? His seeds are pretty great. You could also pick out a very nice clone. He just stopped selling the clones but his buddy took over his genetics. That way you know you are growing fire.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

here is the clone thread, if i was only doing 1 plant, this is probably the route i would go

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

here is the clone thread, if i was only doing 1 plant, this is probably the route i would go
You know what I trust your judgment fs. Grabbing a clone would be the best route to make sure that 1 plant is 🔥 I just didn't know of a good source for them. I'm looking for a strain that checks all the boxes, somethin pretty, any suggestions?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

You know what I trust your judgment fs. Grabbing a clone would be the best route to make sure that 1 plant is 🔥 I just didn't know of a good source for them. I'm looking for a strain that checks all the boxes, somethin pretty, any suggestions?
He just added a bunch of photos to that page. Frostte and sacred princess are definitely very popular. Many farmers here have grown out his stuff. If you search titles for tengu you will see a ton of his stuff

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

He just added a bunch of photos to that page. Frostte and sacred princess are definitely very popular. Many farmers here have grown out his stuff. If you search titles for tengu you will see a ton of his stuff
I want the frostette forsure.

Top Bottom