Nectar For The Goods

• Thread starter bareftfarmr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bareftfarmr

bareftfarmr

Hello again to all! We here at the Barefoot Farms are excited to share with you our venture into growing with Nectar For The Gods. We previously were growing with Pure Blend Pro Regiments and Caps OGteas weekly. We made a transition from soil into 3 gallon geo pots with cocoforrest from monster gardens. Our goal is to produce the Highest quality medicine organically grown and cared for daily. We would like to share with you as we go through this transition and educate ourselves daily on what exactly we're putting into our plants medium and why?! Between a few of the videos on youtube that Scott from NFTG's has done, and hours of surfing the farm and the google gods alike, we have begun to better understand how a plant eats, how they react, and how to provide the medium and plant alike with as much life as possible. We all know that we need to feed the girls, it feels good to understand what and why you're doing it.

I have been able to communicate with Scott daily so far, he's quick to reply and very helpful. We cycled into flower recently and made the immediate switch to nectar after 3 slurry tests, and half strength the first feed. The girls didn't miss a beat and have exploded with growth since. We are using the entire pro line up with the exception of posidenzyme, and pegasus potion. A drip system was no longer utilized as we noticed this stuff gets chunky! Hand watering for now, good to give em individual attention though.

8000 watts are driving these girls up the walls LITERALLY. Our space is 8' x 20' with a 2.5' walkway down the center. Sealed with high co2 and LOTS of air floww!!
R/O comes out 5.4 - 5.7 mixed with NFTG'S daily ph'd @ 6.3 6.4,
ppm around 1200 1300
Room Temps @ 72 degrees 60% humidity and 1500ppm co2

Girls are getting about 800 ml when lights come on and half that a few hours following.

BLOOM KHAOS- is working great but did notice some micro def. at first. Didnt use enough bone meal, have gotten that dialed in since. Now the girls get showered daily with 2 lights on.

Its an og biowar kinda night and were going to mix the khaos with it for the foliar end.!!

Thanks for any input of knowledge, thoughts ,ideas , or criticism ahead of time!! It all helps!

The Barefoot Farmers

Tnelz

Tnelz

Scottish a great honest man who cares about the culture. I can't sing his praises enough. U will find nectar far superior to pbp although more bottles but I'm not one who cares about that. I'll Def be watching and I wish yall the best. U made a very wise choice for what it's worth. Respect.

Power OG

Power OG

Here is a link to follow if you want a VIDEO TOUR of the room. Come inside and see what we're working with. Questions comments???

Nice set up, girl look good. The tritons I find really adds to the flavor and smell, and color. I also always use some of the khaos in my nute mix in small amounts early and graduate to more in mid bloom I hit them 3:1 Herculean/ Khaos, shit does wonders, Scott is a genius, and definitely helps you understand what the plant is doing. Again nice set up and I'm definitely along for the ride.
Respect

bareftfarmr

bareftfarmr

Did 3 Slurry Tests Today With Ph Nuetral water(7.0) came back @ 6.5 this seems to be right from what we know. Is that a 3:1 ratio Power Og in soil drench/foliar or both? Will include pictures of a couple leaves in question, although they seem like they may be on the road to happiness.

Power OG

Power OG

Did 3 Slurry Tests Today With Ph Nuetral water(7.0) came back @ 6.5 this seems to be right from what we know. Is that a 3:1 ratio Power Og in soil drench/foliar or both? Will include pictures of a couple leaves in question, although they seem like they may be on the road to happiness.
Soil drench on the 3:1, & I usually foliar with bloom khaos by itself one day, then ful power by itself as recommended by Scott.I Usually add some Athena's and Zeus juice together in a gallon and foliar them together. You can also push the feed chart alil heavier during early and mid bloom in my opinion.

bareftfarmr

bareftfarmr

So a 10 % increase in the feed chart could be beneficial, may give it it go. Awesome info, thank you thank you! Hany suggestions on drench to control gnats/fliers. Don't think they'll develop into an issue but this would be the time to act to maintain control.

bareftfarmr

bareftfarmr

So a 10 % increase in the feed chart could be beneficial, may give it it go. Awesome info, thank you thank you! Hany suggestions on drench to control gnats/fliers. Don't think they'll develop into an issue but this would be the time to act to maintain control.

bareftfarmr

bareftfarmr

Have some clones that are ready for transplanting, wanted some opinions. Was gonna start with half strength of NFTG in the early veg "pro" regiment. Any thoughts???

20150501 122052
bareftfarmr

bareftfarmr

wanted to include some images of some of the lower leaves on a pheno of the White we're running. New growth is green and vigorous, but shortly after the transition to NFTG mostly the older larger fan leaves started graying and crumbling from the tips. This may have been due to not supplementing enough bonemeal with first khaos sprays. past two nights this has discontinued and girls seems to be soft again and powering ahead with new growth in great health.
One side of the room is The White, and the other is Private Reserve Og, with a medley of Cbd Og, Cbd Girl Scout Cookies, and UK Cheese in the back.

20150430 230124
20150430 230235
20150430 230248
Top Bottom