nectar of gods>????

• Thread starter lvee013
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
salmonslammer

salmonslammer

My personal experience with nog is nothing but steller these guys stand by there products totally organic only use the best ingredients if there is anything the mix needs its a bloom booster too increase size/ weight ect if you give them a call or stop by one of the shows they will hook you up with samples because they believe in there products give um a try its a great set of products! Just my 2 cents:D

cubby

cubby

I received 2 quart sized boxes of nutes for free, along with a few bags of his #4 mix from the man himself. Really cool guy. Ive used a few of his products years ago, because it was local.
Any insight farmers?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Really good product! However.... Unless you use the FULL lineup you wont get anywhere near synthetic yields and for how much it would cost, taking into account there ratios, it's pricey as hell.

The owner told me he runs his nutrients with Sea Green and that's it.

Nomads Landing

Nomads Landing

This isn't our program, but our neighbor is good buds with the founder of this company, I think it's called something else in Oregon, anyways, The solution supposedly runs ultra high liquid bone meal, that is mostly readily available. They were using I can't remember for sure maybe 9 of the 14 or something parts of the full program. He was also running super insane high ppms. in the range of 2200 - 2400, and as high as 2800 in some cases. Way off the charts by our standards but hey different strokes for different folks. The girls were about 10x10x10, and yeilded about 5 ea on average of course. His nugs were dank, dense, huge, fragrent, and great highs. Just what we've seen, we ourselves are now dry fert folks. ;)

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

This line has way too many bottles for my liking and seems expensive to buy all their botttles, reminds me of AN

ttystikk

ttystikk

I've got a full boxed set of samples of their nutrient line, there were twelve different bottles?! My bag of Jacks will last through my monster RDWC res changes for a full year- for $37. I can buy a lot of goodies to make up for any deficiencies for that kind of savings!

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Ttystikk and you'll produce some high quality buds for allot less MOMEY and time wasted mixing the NOTG nutes

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

NotG = best results I've ever seen, and I'm as vet as anyone here.

The bitch is, the work to measure and mix. It's not a line for amateurs, the impatient, or the lazy.

World class results, though. World class.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

I'm switching from it to mix in dry equivalent soil amendments.

If you see the bottle ingredients, you understand why liquefied, organic pro-biotic encouraging nutes, aminos, etc would work so well.

You can get tons of dank a million ways. But your herbals with NotG will never be surpassed in flavor, not by anything. Never.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

It wouldn't be so costly if mixing organics in barrels wasn't such a wasteful method.

I'm switching for a lot of reasons, but may use a few of their products. A lot of guys use different lines but use the bone meal, fish, etc from what I understand.

It has its problems. I won't lie. The waste and inability to automate small, regular light waterings is what's making me look elsewhere.
The up side is, you water/feed only 1x/3days. It's not super high maintenance, but it's a lit of work when you do feed.
The 2 days off is nice, though.

I'm not recommending the full line. It has its drawbacks. But everyone, absolutely everyone raves about the results. Unparalleled flavor and density.

Best results, hands down, I've ever seen for tight hard mugs of rich strain flavor.

It's the opposite of hydro, meaning lower yield but intense, unique flavor profiles.

It's a true craft line. Sorry for the lengthy review, but it's worth sharing. I'm quite familiar with this brand.

indogro

indogro

I am on my first run using the entire pro line.

I am also using Sea Green, Caps Bennies, and SLF-100.

So far the results are amazing. My plants have never had the health and vigor they have now. I've used almost every nutrient brand, and have always had good results. There is something different about the way the plants respond to these nutes. They look different than when using chem based nutes.

I haven't pulled down a harvest yet. about 5 weeks out. I will agree that they are a little more labor intensive to deal with. A lot of mixing, and many components. I use highly aerated soil that forces me to water every other day. I may go to less aeration in the future, as the nute costs can get hefty.

They are also a pleasure to work with. I enjoy mixing them, as they have a chocolate milk consistency, and the smell is fantastic.

The guys at NFTG are also fantastic people, and will talk you through questions you may have. If you are up for it, and can afford it, I highly recommend giving them a shot.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Dont mean to hijack but ive been trying to get more info on this..

Anyone use their line or any parts of their line in DWC or RDWC?

PnL

indogro

indogro

I believe it is designed for a soil grow. It focuses on biological activity in the soil, and may be a bit thick for a DWC style. I don't have any experience with DWC, but I believe you would want something that ran cleaner. If you are interested I would call the company directly and ask. They are great at answering any questions.

caligirl

caligirl

this line is fantastic! my plants love it - i was a little weary about trying a new line because i was so dialed in with my previous nutrients, but i did because all the guys at my shop use it and im happy i switched. If you want to keep it simple, they have a four part system or you can do advanced with eight products or go nuts with all fifteen. Guess it depends on how rich you are. The guys also use the sea product mentioned above and a tea every few waterings. My plants also really respond well to their foliar feed, bloom chaos and you must use their ph up. I also switched to the company's soil (coco forest) and my most annoying root aphid problem has vanished expect for the plants that are still in my previous favorite soil (no longer!) I am hooked on Nectar of the Gods and so are my plants.

stanklungs

stanklungs

Definitely quality nutrients, gave the line a try for the first time after listening to buddy talk it up for a few hours. I tried their full system minus the gunaos because they bash it in thier own interview. Heres a link, it helped convince me try their system.

Overall my plants loved em, and the system worked well with my own amendments here and there to kick it up a bit. Also i found my flush was much easier with a pronouced taste. I tired their soil and my plants were happy but it wasnt the same ill definitely go make to making my own, but ive been making my own for years now its is part of the pleasure of the process. If i was looking for a good organic soil was simple and easy to use i would definitely give it a good recomendation.

As for the price im a firm believer you get what you pay for. Though i think the target audience is the home grower. I agree it would hurt the wallet to try and run their system commerically or on a larger scale.

If i had to choose only one of their products to add to my system it would be the hurculean harvest.

Top Bottom