Nectar Of The Gods? Any1 use this?

• Thread starter blue-dreamer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

you could also ask if anyone has used harvest moon organics, same line just different name for out of state sales.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I'm glad I saw this before I started a thread! I saw em in the dro store the other day bros. When I use to package cereal & pool products we did the same thing putting the same product in different boxes, etc. I know 100% that AN ferts are mostly either piss (urea), kelp/seaweed, and/or molasses (bud candy)...no BS! You probably can buy all those nutes raw form in bulk, like 25 lbs+, and save alot of $$$, the piss is free LOL. I'm not an AN hater I'm just a poor farmer that gets amazing results spending about $30 for 3+ crops worth of nutes.

I really can't afford to be buying anywhere from 7 - 20 different nute bottles @ $25+ a pop, and the hydro guys sheeesh you're mixing 50 0r more gallons up! How much are you guys spending a crop? $600?..$800? Boy! Even if I could afford it I'd put that $ into running more electricity! My homie uses the Connoissuer A/B, Bud Candy, Rhino Skin, Hammerhead, and some other stuff I can't remember rite now, and his buds are freakin huge I can't deny that, but mine are no slouch and produce a waaay better product, he even agrees! If you're growing commercially though that's different.

Top Bottom