Need 420 friendly land to rent for small dog rescue

• Thread starter JohnN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JohnN

Hi all,

My husband and I will be moving to the Las Vegas or Reno area at the end of this September (2009). We have a very small animal rescue (two dogs and two cats) and need an acre or two to rent for approximately six (6) months that is within 20-30 miles of either city.

We would be happy to pay $100-$150 per month in cash the first of each month. We don't write this money off for any reason, tax-wise, so there would be no reason for you to declare it. We would much prefer it to be 420 friendly as we like to partake once in awhile as neither one of us drinks alcohol or use any hard drugs whatsoever.

Our preference would be that it's as much out in the "boondocks" as possible so there wouldn't be any problem with noise complaints from neighbors. We wouldn't need any utilities whatsoever as we have our own solar power equiptment and plan on using a 500 gallon water tank. A simple, usable dirt road would suffice for access and we have our own portable structure.

We truly are desperate as we absolutely have to make this move and we love our guys dearly. We have no problem being creative as far as making cash and work-related payments and you would find us to be good and honest people.

Hope someone out there can help!!

Thanks

H

Heliophyte

Wow, I'm about a thousand miles from where you're looking to be, but I wish I could help. I hope you find a kind soul here. Best of luck.

sun

sun

welcome we are into rescueing pits(missunderstoud dogs)&, i seem to remeber that the humane society in some towns will turn you on to pit bull freindly listings.you might check there

J

JohnN

Thanks, but I'm looking to rent some land to keep my guys on until we get set-up. I don't want to waste the time of the humane society or the SPCA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom