Need a beast to guard your grow ??

• Thread starter GRAMTOWN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GRAMTOWN

My blue pit is pregnant and is due within the next week or 2. Her and the father are both registered with the ukc and so will the pups. The father is 100% gotti. And the mother is close to 50%( offspring of sammy the bull)[google him]. These pups are going to be huge.

G

GRAMTOWN

Father
M 7ff5fb55daa7481eabad166d4f96ba52

Mother
IMAG0048

G

goleboy

Beautiful dogs man, my blue nose boy can sniff out an intruder faster than any other dog I've owned or seen. My french bulldog is a pretty good guard dog but hewould only latch onto your ankle and not let go...both dogs are trained to react to firearms except for when I am holding one, very good idea having a good watch dog...or 2. What are you going to be asking for pups? Again fantastic looking animals you have there

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Yikes! Pregnant or moms who just given birth are ultra sensitive!

420king-MASSES

how would we go about doing this considering i live on east coast but first how much are you charging for a male

G

GRAMTOWN

Im going to be posting pics of all the pups as they grow older. If you like a specific dog you can send me a PM. price for each is $500. thats a great price for the genetics. I know breeders with gotti line pits that sell them for $3000+ But thats with 90-100%. these pups will be about 75% gotti/ 25% razor Edge. all pups will be Purple Ribbon certified as the mom and father are.

there are a few pet travel services that will fly the dog to you. if you dnt trust that you can always come to Cali and see what your getting before u spend any money.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Dad is a English Staffordshire Bull terrier and mom is an American Staffordshire terrier? I am looking for a new pup but I want a 100% American Staffordshire Terrier. You have a couple nice dogs Gramtown.

devious d

devious d

I love pits but more the long leg ones rather than bullies wouldnt want either on my arse
01617.jpg

j wizzle

j wizzle

500 is cheap...i paid 50 for my girl at the drive thru at taco bell...didnt even have to get out of my car, true story. she is mean as hell too, i know i wouldnt jump into my backyard.

G

GRAMTOWN

but is your dog certified? do you have the family tree of your dog? believe me 500 is cheap. i know the guy who owned sammy the bull (pitbull) [google him] . the guy literally made 120k a year just from stud fees... 120k just for his dog to knock up females... and he sales almost every pup in the litter before they're born. but he charges atleast 2k a pup. Even more if you want 1st, 2nd, or 3rd pick of the litter. Anyone that knows about bullies will agree..

devious d

devious d

yea the blue mother is a dog and a half GRAMTOWN, so is the father but ive been into pits for over 30 yrs and im of the opinion that bullies are changing are beloved dogs and should be classed thereselfs, i know the $$$$ some of these named dogs go for, so did off spring of jimmy boots or tata back in the day, i had a hammond imported into the uk in 89; and got another from ed reid, long legged agile a.p.b.t not bullies

G

GRAMTOWN

My Dog started having her pups this morning....

So far shes pushed out 4, 3 girls and 1 boy
will be updating this thread as the day goes on.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Congrats Gramtown!! I too am a bully breeder.. still have afew pit bull hog dogs aswell.. I Have 3 litters on the ground and 4 girls due.. Hit me up if you have ne birthing complications..

G

GRAMTOWN

goodlookin king kong.
everything went smooth tho, she had 8 pups so far ive been helping her all day to make sure she doesnt crush any. but yea i'll have pics up later tonight.. oh yeah 4 boys, 4 girls

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Congrats bro.. I wish you well!! Ask your boy with Sammy about me..

true grit

true grit

killer bro thats quite a litter! your pups look very nice man, good luck finding them some great homes!

Z

Zissou Intern

i work with dogs for a living.

nothing better than a pound dog.

save a life hate to say it but fuck the ones getting brought in we need to help the ones already here and suffering.

im sure some rich people will buy those pricey dogs. pound dogs are free here yo!

have three amazing dogs, all rescues, and i'd put them up against a "security" test any day against any dog.

1 rot
1 shepard
1 pit.

and they're like fuckin bro.s

Latest posts

Top Bottom