Need A Bit Of Advice

• Thread starter newfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newfarmer

newfarmer

Hello all

Thanks in advance for all the help. So here's the situation, someone a while back gave me a seed and I figured heck why not, I can always use another plant on my deck. So I germinated it and planted it and it was growing pretty good but I knew I started it late in the season to be an outside plant but I did anyway. The plant got to be about a ft and a bit high and then slowed right down to nothing right after we got a bunch of rain. This plant is in a medium sized pot in gardening soil. I looked closely at it and could tell that it was showing me it was a girl and that's about it. That was about 3 weeks ago. Fast forward to now and I have a brand new 5x5 secret Jardine tent a 1000w cool tube and a nice dimmable balast. I have this plant in there now but it dosn't sem to be getting much taller just really condensed leaves around the top. My Dilemma is this. I now have 8 Cemo seeds started and doing well but very young. I would like to grow these all together as I don't think I could just evict my porch plant. Any sugestions about what could be wrong with my porch plant? and how to smoothly raise these plants together? Here are a couple pics

Need a bit of advice
Need a bit of advice 2
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Sounds like it was outside for a bit yeah? Did the soil get hot(temp wise)? The pictures seem to show a good looking plant. Maybe the soil got hot and she stopped growing. Roots don't like anything above 75 and really I would like to think 72 is getting too hot.

I hope this helps.
PB

M

Motherhugger

Gotta say that outside is just tricky stuff, and it has a lot of variables. Too many things are out of control. But hey, I applaud the effort. More balls than me.

Thanks for what I've learned from your experience!

Hello all

Thanks in advance for all the help. So here's the situation, someone a while back gave me a seed and I figured heck why not, I can always use another plant on my deck. So I germinated it and planted it and it was growing pretty good but I knew I started it late in the season to be an outside plant but I did anyway. The plant got to be about a ft and a bit high and then slowed right down to nothing right after we got a bunch of rain. This plant is in a medium sized pot in gardening soil. I looked closely at it and could tell that it was showing me it was a girl and that's about it. That was about 3 weeks ago. Fast forward to now and I have a brand new 5x5 secret Jardine tent a 1000w cool tube and a nice dimmable balast. I have this plant in there now but it dosn't sem to be getting much taller just really condensed leaves around the top. My Dilemma is this. I now have 8 Cemo seeds started and doing well but very young. I would like to grow these all together as I don't think I could just evict my porch plant. Any sugestions about what could be wrong with my porch plant? and how to smoothly raise these plants together? Here are a couple pics
hat o

Top Bottom