Need a cheap source for Silver for making Colloidal Silver

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budfarmer

All RIGHT !!! I found the 1 gram pure silver bars locally for $2.50 each at a precious metals dealer ! I'm not a cheap assed person but I don't have a pile of cash right now and I am also very sick and tired of being fkd over by everybody and anybody financially that can figure out how to make a $10.00 sale turn out to cost you $50.00 dogznova how do you treat the plant you choose to feminize ? Do you spray the entire plant every day ? or do you just spray the stalk or like some just the nodes after the initial treatments ?

dogznova

dogznova

Entire plant every day for two weeks prior to 12/12 and two weeks into 12/12. Yes the plant will have a bunch of gray looking stuff all over the leaves but thats ok.. The plant needs to absorb the silver..

I take the pollen from that (donor) plant and put it on clones from her that are NOT sprayed and in a popcorn bud stage 3 to 4 weeks along.. I then throw away the plant I reversed.

This is why I mentioned about reversed plants taking an extra week or so to produce pollen. The extra week or so needs to be accounted for..

I put my reversed plant in flowering a week ahead of my clones. Hope that makes sense.

Another thing.. Girls don't spit their pollen the same way as guy's do (if you know what I mean).. It oozes out of girls but spits out of guy's.. So pollen from a reversed girl 9 time out of 10 needs to manually be put on the cloned girls and their popcorn buds..

You will physically have to PLUCK the male pollen sacks off the reversed plant. I like to pluck the pollen sack off with my index finger and thumb and then move them together (like i'm snapping my finger) and watch the pollen come out of the sack (it's fine yellow dust).. I do this finger and thumb technique over the tops of all the popcorn buds I can. Even multiple times if I can.

How can you tell when the pollen sacks are ready?

The male pollen sacks will open up. If you look on the leaves just below the pollen sacks after week 4 or so of being in 12/12 you will see that yellow fine dust i was talking about. As soon as you see this dust on the leaves you can then start to manually apply your pollen..

Yes you can use a fan to blow around this pollen and if it was a straight male, I would.. But these reversed moms IMO need to have their pollen manually applied.. I like to make sure all of my popcorn buds get pollinated.. Especially what's gonna become the colas.. I find those to be my best seeds from this process..

You will only find a few pollen sacks ready each day.. After about 5 days of finding a few pollen sacks per day to manually apply, you should have all your popcorn buds dusted and can now toss the reversed mom..

Thats how I do it anyway.. lol

J

Jalisco Kid

B

budfarmer

I bought these locally just grab a phone book and check out the heading Precious Metals buyers and sellers.

4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

What's a phone book?? Lol that's right its that gigantic book(s)/door stop they deliver yearly, whether I want it or not. Answer always being not!! Sorry 4 the rant I just can't believe w/ all the smart phone they still rape the trees 2 make these evil phone books. I looked @ a few pawn shops in Denver w/ no luck yet, so Good lookin out 2 budfarmer 4 the insight on the precious metal store

B

budfarmer

I have no idea but it would be nice to have a number to shoot for so you can verify your solution strength the stuff I made using this method looks pretty strong it should work.

dogznova

dogznova

My PPM meter "the stick" only goes to 2,700. Lets just say this DIY silver solution higher than that.

Top Bottom