Need a confirmation on possible Calcium deficiency.

• Thread starter SNAX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SNAX

SNAX

So my buds are very crystaly, plants look very happy overall but the size of the buds appears to be behind for where I'm at in the cycle. Also, I've noticed there are several plants with a lot of small round brown spots on leaves. Is this cal deficiency?

Need a confirmation on possible calcium deficiency
Need a confirmation on possible calcium deficiency 2
SNAX

SNAX

Whole plant pics and description of grow and feed.

Where on the plant did it start?
Plants in in 15 gallon geopots in tupur (coco) mills nutrients, cytoplus seaweed extract, sugaree, yucca extract, liquid bone meal, epsom salt. 1200 or so ppm co2. Never seen this issue. I just started week 5 of 7 of flower, the bud growth is definitely smaller than usual while there seems to be a ton of hairs and are longer than usual. Here's some more pics

20200612 201256
20200612 201302
20200612 201401
20200612 201340
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Eeesh I have to bow out bro organic nutrients are something of a challenge.

Did it start at the top or bottom?

If your 2 weeks from harvest a light like 1/4 dose cal mag added to your feed but idk how much difference you going to make in 2 weeks.

Looks more like mag deficiency from what I can see atleast. I like to run 1g per gal of mag sulfate for the last 3 weeks. Sulfur is great for terps and flavonoids. I could be confusing a bit of nitrogen deficiency but I wouldn't go tossing nitrogen in at this point. Maybe see what others say I'm a few beer in tonight.

SNAX

SNAX

Eeesh I have to bow out bro organic nutrients are something of a challenge.

Did it start at the top or bottom?

If your 2 weeks from harvest a light like 1/4 dose cal mag added to your feed but idk how much difference you going to make in 2 weeks.

Looks more like mag deficiency from what I can see atleast. I like to run 1g per gal of mag sulfate for the last 3 weeks. Sulfur is great for terps and flavonoids. I could be confusing a bit of nitrogen deficiency but I wouldn't go tossing nitrogen in at this point. Maybe see what others say I'm a few beer in tonight.

The main nutrient line is synthetic.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Don't wanna give bad advice few drinks in. Started at the bottoms or top of the plant?

Top Bottom