Need A Crash Course In "re-vegging"!

• Thread starter SimplyCmplex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Just as the title implies. Looking for hands on experience. Is there a "no turning back time" where it's too late in flower to reveg? I've re-veged like a week or so in flower but never at week 3

Long story short...I kept two small clones I assumed were grease monkey in veg, later to realize they were pink 2.0's. My grease monkeys got thrown in flower by mistake they are 3 weeks today *Facepalm* They both even had plant labels...can't lose my G-monkeys...can't replace em! Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

I took some cutting from some 3 week flowers about 25 days ago. They are slow but they are starting to just now put out real leafs again. Had to grow through the frosty bud. I think you will be fine. Just take several in case a couple don't make it or reveg extra slow.

Odin91

Odin91

I have 2 clones I'm trying to switch back as well. They may have been in flowering to long but I'm going to give them a few weeks and see.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Just as the title implies. Looking for hands on experience. Is there a "no turning back time" where it's too late in flower to reveg? I've re-veged like a week or so in flower but never at week 3

Long story short...I kept two small clones I assumed were grease monkey in veg, later to realize they were pink 2.0's. My grease monkeys got thrown in flower by mistake they are 3 weeks today *Facepalm* They both even had plant labels...can't lose my G-monkeys...can't replace em! Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I woukd take 2-3 clones and start them then try to re veg tge mother plant

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I took some cutting from some 3 week flowers about 25 days ago. They are slow but they are starting to just now put out real leafs again. Had to grow through the frosty bud. I think you will be fine. Just take several in case a couple don't make it or reveg extra slow.

I have 2 clones I'm trying to switch back as well. They may have been in flowering to long but I'm going to give them a few weeks and see.

Yeah, I had the same thoughts. I took 4 clones from what I would have defoled from her anyways...not nearly as much growth as up above. I suppose we shall see.

Top Bottom