Need a electricion

• Thread starter Ffejj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Ffejj

Please help.have a electric problem in grow room.breakers will not reset.have no ideabwhy they blew. 20 amp service only pulling 12 amps.need an electrician in Connecticut that is a fellow grower. I hate the idea of showing my rooms .but cannot get power back

cannabeans

cannabeans

Sounds to me that you need a new breaker. They do go bad from time to time. They are not expensive and are very easy to replace! Can you shut down the power to the service panel?

F

Ffejj

Yes the grow is in garage. But I have multiple outlets out and the breakers did not trip.some 220 some 110.power i know power is going to garage outlets and lights in front of garage work fine.but not ingrow rooms.

F

Ffejj

Found a fellow grower who is an electrician.any body in the area needing an electrician.please let me know.

L

loveremovalmach

:pimp::mad0229::character0053:
Found a fellow grower who is an electrician.any body in the area needing an electrician.please let me know.Got to love the vibe tribe.

hope you have something to check this fellow grower/electician out. he may come with burgarlary tools instead of electical tools... maybe a badge... dont let strangers to your grow...

F

Ffejj

He s a friend of a friend.he even showed me his spot.turns out he lives near me.anyway a mouse ate thru the wire all fixed.but my lights were on about 5 hrs during the dark cycle will this cause problems.

F

Ffejj

He even installed a watt miser on the main panel.says it will cut 20 percent off electric bill. And he didn't even charge me.

Aligee

Aligee

Glad you got power back on dam rodents ... but i have to ask what is a watt miser???
~Mr.G~

F

Ffejj

It's a device that is installed in the main panel that stores unused power.says that it will reduce elected bill 20 percent

hiboy

hiboy

lol watt miser... storing unused power
Only way u have unused power if u have solar. and that gets fed right back to the service provider for a discount on what u use.
No such thing as a watt miser
h

JohnGalt

JohnGalt

I believe he means a Power Miser. I did some research on them and it just doesn't add up. I've never studied electricity in depth but it just seems off.

hiboy

hiboy

electricity isnt like a cell phone ,, where u can store minutes and use them later. Electricity is charged for what u use, at least in cali. There isnt a battery that stores power in your panel for later use. there is a device that lets only certain appliances work on non peak hours. Now of course i found one online, still dont understand how it works... hmmmm
h

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

sounds like someone got a bit of blue sky blown up their ass :)

fwiw

F

Ffejj

I double checked with dude and he says that it has a capacitor that stores electricity that helps when things startup and will cut up to 20 percent.And it is called a power miser

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Just looked the Power Miser up. Interesting for sure.

F

Ffejj

Not only is he very trustworthy.but a master grower I never on this site or others seen such a setup.masterful and he is willing to teach his tricks of the trade.you have to love the vibe tribe.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Glad to hear all is good again......:banana1sv6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom