Need A Few Questions Answered

• Thread starter greentitan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greentitan

Im doing some research before i even think of growing thus why im here i need a couple of questions answered that i cant find a decent answer for anywhere.

1) im looking at buying dwarf low flyer sutoflowering seeds the site says they take six weeks to flower, but says nothing about veg time, when i look online guys are harvesting this strain at day 57, thats just over 8 weeks so does this mean this plant has only a 2 week veg period? and when do i start counting days? from the day the bean first germinates? or from the day my first set of small leaves form?

2) can autoflowering be kept as mother plants im assuming not but thought id ask while im hear

3) if i keep mothers im going to keep little bonsai mother plants that are good only for a few clones at time, and ill only ever be keeping 4 mother plants at one time, how big of a light wattage wise would be appropriate?

thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Im doing some research before i even think of growing thus why im here i need a couple of questions answered that i cant find a decent answer for anywhere.

1) im looking at buying dwarf low flyer sutoflowering seeds the site says they take six weeks to flower, but says nothing about veg time, when i look online guys are harvesting this strain at day 57, thats just over 8 weeks so does this mean this plant has only a 2 week veg period? and when do i start counting days? from the day the bean first germinates? or from the day my first set of small leaves form?

2) can autoflowering be kept as mother plants im assuming not but thought id ask while im hear

3) if i keep mothers im going to keep little bonsai mother plants that are good only for a few clones at time, and ill only ever be keeping 4 mother plants at one time, how big of a light wattage wise would be appropriate?

thank you in advance
Autos cant be mothers. A simple cfl can keep plants going though.

iKharon

iKharon

Autos are 10-12 weeks. Seed to harvest. Also, you cannot take cuts from autos, as mentioned. If you're new, grow some autos to play with, then buy you some femmed beans to grow. Also, never keep the original bean as the mother.. take cuts, then use a cut as the mother. Isolate traits, etc.

G

greentitan

by from seed to harvest do you mean, that its 10-12 weeks from the day i plant it ungerminated or is it 10-12 from the day i plant it germinated?

Top Bottom