-need a lil help reoccuring problem

• Thread starter Budds Bunny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budds Bunny

for the most part my mommas are all pretty happy and doing well but on 2 of my mommas the leaves occasionally turn yellow and get hard on the edges to where they jus crumble. i do trim off the bad and like i said my babies are doing great though.

the pix are of the same leaf

http://i107.invalid.com/albums/m307/trainwreckkennels/photo-1.jpg

http://i107.invalid.com/albums/m307/trainwreckkennels/photo1-1.jpg

http://i107.invalid.com/albums/m307/trainwreckkennels/photo2.jpg

ANY IDEAS???

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

need more info but just going on pics I would say overfert.

B

Budds Bunny

they are about 40 days old i am using 3 to 1 mixture of soil to perlite

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

as long as its not happening the the leaves on the top your ok
didnt give them a real good look but these ladies look healty to me
they are prob dieing for lack of light because you did what you were supposed to and your girls are growing big and strong
nute burn should show first on the leaves getting the most light, not on the bottom

B

Budds Bunny

no it is only occurs on my bottom leaves and they are pretty green and perky im brand new at this so i did mess up a lil bit on the early stages of not having them as close to the light as i should have, so they did stretch on me a lil bit.

MASTACHEESER- I kno u say im fine but do i jus leave em or do i keep cropping them when they appear or is there a way i can fix this

hiboy

hiboy

chop off those suckas.. mama can afford it, most imp. is your new growth.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

take them off its wasted energy to leave them on there
eventually all the leaves will die off
if you want to add some lights down the side you will be able to get better light penetration and extend their lives
once you perfect the cloning process you will be able to use those leaves as babies and hardly loose any at all
what kinda light u using?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

on second glance did you happen to get any leaves wet while watering?
if you get them wet just a lil bit the nutient solution is strong enough to cause burning.
this could be why its only on the bottom too, unless your hosing down the whole plant with nute water lol

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Ya I agree with masta I didn't realize these were bottom leaves and didnt take your light into account. My bottom leaves in my coco grows get chopped cause they get in the way of watering. Like they said dont worry lookin healthy.

B

Budds Bunny

they are bottom leaves but i have a lowes flourecent about half and inch above all my plants and grow lights on the bacc side going vertical for extra light nothing gets wet when watering they did stretch a lil bit so its easy to water

there are a couple stems now turning purple too and this is starting to become more and more common on different branches

B

Budds Bunny

im not using any nutes yet the guy told me during this stage i wont need any

im using stay green potting mix moisture max control or something like that

nitrogen .14
phosate .11 (sorry for misspelling)
soluable potash .08
sulphur .02

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Did u say that they been growing in the same pot for 40 days? If so and your stems are purpling you probably could use some ferts. u ger any to play with yet? If so, what?

B

Budds Bunny

no they are jus 40 days old i started in a tiny stytofoam cup then a 16 oz and now that gallon pot

Top Bottom