Need a list of things i can add to my current NPK ferts

• Thread starter jdog22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jdog22

jdog22

Hey guys im new here and would love for the community to shed their insight and knowledge with me i currently use a 3 part base nute's from ph perfect micro, grow, bloom i grow in coco coir so i add cal/mag and also have added monosilicic what else can i use and get benifit from. can i add anything for the roots or bud devolopment. any info is really appreciated thanks in advance

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
This graphic shows what a plant needs and when it needs it.

jdog22

jdog22

This graphic shows what a plant needs and when it needs it.

View attachment 2018572
thanks thats a sweet graft too, so i already use a 3 part nute for my NPK and cal/mag for my other fert as im using coco coir. i saw a few things online though about adding additional suppliments that benifit growth for roots, or like mono silicic acid. just dont know what things i can add to what i already have to get benifits out of it

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I grow with a soil mix and use Gaia Green nutrients about every four weeks. In addition to the macronutrients, I also top dress a mixture of soil, Epsom salts, gypsum and Azomite about every two weeks. I also add mycorrhizae in the soil mix or when transplanting. For that I like Great White.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

you might want a bottle with some humic and fluvic acid for flowering, most brand have it ...

Ross4Twenty

Ross4Twenty

Hey guys im new here and would love for the community to shed their insight and knowledge with me i currently use a 3 part base nute's from ph perfect micro, grow, bloom i grow in coco coir so i add cal/mag and also have added monosilicic what else can i use and get benifit from. can i add anything for the roots or bud devolopment. any info is really appreciated thanks in advance
Buy some b52, voodoo juice, big bud, overdrive, use as specified and watch those bad boys glow.

Don’t forget to flush 👍

Top Bottom