need a little advice

• Thread starter bluegrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluegrass

alright, here it goes you guys. Im using ro water in a ebb and flow/flood and drain. using sensi grow and bloom a+b plus bud candy, and big bud. Im worried about cal and mag. The part a of the grow formula has 5.2% total calcium, the part b of the grow has 0.70% of magnesium. Im more worried about the flowering phase as the plants will be growing in this nutrient longer as I only plan to veg for a week to 10 days at the most.
The bloom "A" contains 3.5% calcium and the part "B" of the bloom contains 0.70% of magnesium. The bud candy contains 0.5% magnesium as well...
Do you think this is adequate for an indica's calcium and magnesium requirements? Or should I worry about adding anything else such as a cal mag sup? I dont want to lock out other things by adding too much of either mineral. But I dont want to under do it and have to fix a problem after it happens either. What should I do? wing it and wait for the first signs of a problem to arise and then act on it, or add the cal mag and hope it does no lock out other nutrients? Thanks for your thoughts you guys...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

If they develop deficiencies of MG or cal, a foliar spray would fix 'em quick. :)

B

bluegrass

:) thats a good thing to know, Im guessing a little epsoms mixed with some ro water would be the way to go for that route, but what about an easily absorbed over the counter calcium source???

B

Bioponic

Sounds like the formula is designed to have adequate Ca and Mg. I would ride it out. Every strain has it's slightly different needs so just keep a close eye on them.

Top Bottom