Need a little help with growing hydroponic and soil

• Thread starter zach4real5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zach4real5

Ok guys im pretty much totally new to growing hydroponic i plan on doing 4 seeds 2 hydroponic and 2 soil. I plan on using HID lights probably metal halide for the hydroponic plants and some sort of flourecent SOH light for my 2 soil seeds. For nutrients with hydroponic plants i will use a General Hydro Nutrient at the local hydropnic store.

My first question is for after i start germanation what should i do with the hydroponic seeds should i plant them in soil and wait for them to get roots and get stable pull them from soil and move to hydroponic system?

My second question is when should i add more or change the nutrients in the hydroponic plants?

My third question is which kind of nutrient should i get for the soil plants?

My fourth question is when i go to give the plant in the soil nutrient how should i go about it half a gallon in the a.m and other half in the evening?

My fifth qestion is does this amount of like per day sound good 16 hours like 8 hours complete dark for both hydro and soil

I think thats about it if i have more ill be sure to ask and help is greatly apprecitated guys

M

meercat.com

hi n welcome to thc mate firstly zack the q ya asked are all basic newbie stuff can be found on this site go to bigginers forum, second if i was you i would do a single or two plant soil grow firt off bcause soil is more forgiving! you realy need to read read then more reading bro they do soil nuets they do hydro nuets crack a cupple beans in a damp paper towel drop em into sep pots feed when needed when pot feels light water youl get the now how plenty info bro but ya realy need to do some looking up as ya questions r all in the biggerners forum its a good to hear ya so eager but do it right mate nowt worse than loosing it all in a flash ! good luck .

C

cehak

Some very basic reading can answer all of these questions, I know, I know "but readddding suckckkskksksksks." Well here is an awesome youtube video for the lazy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJufksP67Y&feature=related you should be able to find the rest of the parts.

to briefly answer a couple of your questions:

My first question is for after i start germanation what should i do with the hydroponic seeds should i plant them in soil and wait for them to get roots and get stable pull them from soil and move to hydroponic system?

google 'Germinate in rockwool'

My second question is when should i add more or change the nutrients in the hydroponic plants?

with a couple grows under your belt with the same strain you should be able to figure out when to add and how much to add. Typically though, I start with 1/4 strength and work up doubling every week till you are at full. Then flowering typically calls for a different nute regiment but every nutrient formula calls for different things.

My fifth qestion is does this amount of like per day sound good 16 hours like 8 hours complete dark for both hydro and soil

Veg=18on/6off | Flower=12on/12off

Latest posts

Top Bottom