Need a little help with my little one

• Thread starter TheAngryCook
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheAngryCook

hello guys and galls first time grower here looking for a little help with finding out whats wrong with my little one shes a MSS from what i was told. and my only plan for her right now is to keep her in veg and prop clones till next season here are a few picks sry if their not to good of quality got a crappy cam. their is a little discoloring on a few of the leaves, yellow tips on a few and shes looking kinda limp to me but hey what do i know im a noobie.

Thank You And Any Help would be great :rasta2:

Need a little help with my little one
Need a little help with my little one 2
Need a little help with my little one 3
Need a little help with my little one 4
Need a little help with my little one 5
Need a little help with my little one 6
Need a little help with my little one 7
Need a little help with my little one 8
A

arikjay

your leaves could be turning that way due to your growing container. i've used small plastic grow bags before and my roots grew poorly and every time i watered them the bage would move and loosen the roots in the soil. i suggest you transplant to a much larger hard plastic container. most places sell black but you can paint the outsides white. since you want to clone her, the larger sturdier container would allow stronger root growth so she can produce many healthy clones.

T

TheAngryCook

thank you for your insight im planing on heading to the store tomorrow to get some pots just got a few new little ones they need pots also so ill pick up an extra i also gave her a soil flush as advised by a grower friend will see how she is doing in a few days

Thanks Again

T

TheAngryCook

PH Test Kit How To

Is their a way to check my soils PH using a SunLeaves PH Test Kit "it a drop kit"

Thanks again.

J

Jalisco Kid

google soil testing I think you use 2 parts water to soil or vice versa. JK

Top Bottom