need a little help

• Thread starter sniper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sniper

i have about five to six grand to spend on a indoor grow room .i have read every thing and talk to people at the hydro store on the best way to start but i feel like they will tell you any thing to get your money a good friend of mine told me about this bad ass web site and said these people will help . you cant get this kind of info out of a book my room is 10-10-10. what would you start off with and the best way to grow a big crop i have all the time i need to grow which is the best flowed ;drain .drip, aero;i really do not now thank you sniper

J

jvotta420

you grow room is 10ft x 10ft x 10ft if so go to greenspiritshydro.com get foilar line your walls and invest in a 1000 watt hps light and a 400 watt metal halide that should be efficient enough for 10-15 plants are your growing hydroponics or soil

M

mstngmusic

i have about five to six grand to spend on a indoor grow room .i have read every thing and talk to people at the hydro store on the best way to start but i feel like they will tell you any thing to get your money a good friend of mine told me about this bad ass web site and said these people will help . you cant get this kind of info out of a book my room is 10-10-10. what would you start off with and the best way to grow a big crop i have all the time i need to grow which is the best flowed ;drain .drip, aero;i really do not now thank you sniper

Alot will depend on how you intend to grow. Will you be using soil or hydro? How many plants are you going to grow? Ventilation system, vented hoods, how much light do you actually need?

There are many questions to ask yourself when choosing the correct system for your room and for yourself.

If you can give me a few more specifics, I may be able to give you an upper hand starting off.

Cheers =)

J

Jalisco Kid

I would check out TK's tabletop grows He has all the info there. JK

P

paulycali

The easiest and most efficient way for hydroponics is an ebb/flow system that flood the tray for 15 minutes and then drains out and the system does that 3 times a day. The trays come in many sizes and you can place you plants in there surrounded by expanded clay pellets or place them in baskets and surround them in expanded clay pellets. You must make sure your PH is perfect and your water is at the right temp you should be fine. Hydro is harder than soil. You can place two 1000 watt lights over two trays filled with up to 48 plants per tray. It still depends on how big you want your plants and how many you wanna put in there. Always remember less is more. I have a 1000 watt setup with 9 plants under the lights. I could go more, but the plants will branch more with the space and produce more buds than squezzing in a bunch of plants. I hand water all my plants and definetaly get air cooled lights for sure! I grow in 100% organic soil and nutrients

Top Bottom