Need a little History on Herijuana

• Thread starter JJP53
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JJP53

So when growing Heri what kind of nutes does she like heavy/light. Is she a single cola kind of plant or will she do good being topped multiple times. What size container is recommended

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

So when growing Heri what kind of nutes does she like heavy/light. Is she a single cola kind of plant or will she do good being topped multiple times. What size container is recommended

WIth my experience she is a perfect scrog plant. Kind of grows like a stiva in the branching structure but has rock hard nugs like an indica. It is not necessary to top her multiple times because she branches so naturally. I definitely would not characterize her as a single cola plant. COntainer depends on the size of plant and type of growing style you do IE SOG, SCROG, Trees etc. I would give her room to grow though because she likes to develop roots fast.

eyecandi

eyecandi

what kind of stretch and expected growth patterns (eg: stops stretch @wk2)? light/mid/heavy feeder? waiting for a drop to arrive any day now.

edit: haha .... just arrived! Herijuana, Hericules, and chem x c99 freebie :)

eyecandi

eyecandi

sanniesshop direct. new Heri stock released 2 weeks ago, still available. make sure you designate which freebies you want too

beezleb878

beezleb878

Ive not seen Mota's but Sannies is supreme and Sannie got his original stock from Mota when Mota had to take a time out I believe. Its all win!

Sannies is great for Mota gear as well. Seems many people dont know that about Mota or I am just an idiot who gots it wrong hehe!

eyecandi

eyecandi

it is all win. both are great breeders, I just hadn't seen Mota's available anywhere, and when sannies was I snatched it (and some hercules and chem x c99 freebie). going to start pre-soak today

P

Paul Nepal

just got mine in the mail from Sannie, fast shipping arrived in 5 days, planning on putting them outside in full sun

S

SourBubba

Hey Paul were your Herijuana IBL beans really small? Mine were tiny and I was just wondering if they were all like that. Does anyone know what tiny beans means? :)

Motarebel

Motarebel

what kind of stretch and expected growth patterns (eg: stops stretch @wk2)? light/mid/heavy feeder? waiting for a drop to arrive any day now.

edit: haha .... just arrived! Herijuana, Hericules, and chem x c99 freebie :)

I hope this doesn't sound rude but wouldn't that be a question to ask sannie?From what i've been hearing it sounds like he's added something because side by side grows shows this.

J

JJP53

I cant wait to pop mine but I have to wait until I finish my current grow that i havent even started flowering yet UGH.

J

JJP53

I hope this doesn't sound rude but wouldn't that be a question to ask sannie?From what i've been hearing it sounds like he's added something because side by side grows shows this.

Are you saying that he added another strain to the Herijuana for it to grow differently?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
The one thing I am finding with the mota heris that I am running, whilst they do vary in looks from one to another, they all smell pretty much the same. If it was not for the varying growth traits one would think they have been worked to ibl.

The is not really anything sweet to any of the smells, all quite dry and very hashy.

The sannie plant exhibits the most stretch and branches out nice. Full sweeping colas, which I would say was out of the norm for heri. Also there is an unmistakable sweet skunky edge that I have smelt from a lot of dam offerings.

It also has much more hair and these are fully browned off by day 45. Where as there is not really a single brown hair amongst any of the mota heris. The mota ones are looking equally as done but their hairs have remained white.

But I must stress this sannie heri I have was passed to me as a cut. I Did not pop the seeds my self. So we can nerve be 100%.

Can not wait to pull these down in a weeks or so time. So long since I have had that expansive day ending smoke imy life.

And my lovely heri male got jiggy with my Chemdog D female and a few others, so I look forward to testing them out.

Happily shoot you some beans mota for sorting these heris out for me.

J

JJP53

I actully tried some Heri this weekend from a local club. I would say it wasnt the knock out high I expected. The smoke seemed thin not thick like other strains I have smoked. I took 3 hits from a glass pipe and dont get me wrong I was medicated but not to the one hitter quiter people have explained it to be. I felt it as a head high with pressure on the sides of my head. I cant wait to try these Mota Heri seeds

S

SourBubba

We need Sannie to chime in on this! Are his Herijuana IBL's a cross with another strain or are they 100% Mota's genetics?

eyecandi

eyecandi

just found the old smoke report https://www.opengrow.com/index.php?showtopic=37830

Lineage if known: ????? Kentucky Outdoor x Petrolia Headstash (Woodhorse); Killer New Haven Strain X Petrolia Headstash (Motarebel)
Vendor: Sannie's Seeds

pre-soaked my 11 + 5 for 4hrs, placed in papertowel/bag on heat for 18hrs ... every single one cracked and most had 1/8"-1/4" tips ... 2 heris had split and tossed casings all the way. funny because the seeds are soooo small.

Top Bottom