Need a little tweaking

• Thread starter indigo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

indigo

Hello everyone a first time poster and novice grower.. Finally past the fear factor and ordered Hazeman seeds from attitude. That worked out well except it cut into 3 weeks of June before they arrived. Am in 50th state and cleared a little spot to grow them outdoors in a semi dry area., I really liked the AWW strains of pictures from Hazeman strains so got a few..

a free pack of Rocky Mountain high and 3 plants came up of the 12.
1 out of 4 of the grapes 13 came up
4 out of 5 of the free pack of g13 bx2 came up
4 out of 4 of the madness came up but a slug ate one.
3 madnesses got put in probably too late this year one older one turned male.

The grape 13 revealed herself yesterday after shooting up to 2 feet in just about 8 weeks towering over the Rocky mountain high plants.

I really don't think there is any problem with these seeds. Where i need tweaking is the dirt. I have a worm bin made from a cut 55 gallon plastic drum. Perhaps had too much worm poop in the dirt and it made it too dense.? I added a bunch of peat vermiculite and perlite but never got the recipe quite right, but pressed for daylight time. I am taking a handfull of the wet worm poop and swirling it around in the bottom of a gallon container of water and pouring that on the plants. Maybe thats a bit much but the plants don't seem to mind.

So I have one female grapes 13 and one male madness. (so far) I will let them grow together. I also have a purple electric haze plant about 18 inches completly white frosted thickening up nicely will pollinate with the male madness. A rocky mountain high might go to madness as well. Hopefully will get something left over to try out with the g13 bx2 and Rocky mountain high.

I still have double white cheese seeds to plant and a bunch others but perhaps too late of day light hours.

Growing outdoors when would be the best time to plant here for the long season? will these plants go into a long season cycle?

any help advice would be appreciated. Mahalo

indigo

I

indigo

My timeframes were off. It is the eighth week from seed and its already showing red hairs. I have never seen a plant mature so fast as
Grapes 13
the grapes 13 female. will it get bigger and grow much longer? also I cannot tell what it smells like. Diesel, skunk, lemons, strawberries. I love the smell.

8th week

I

indigo

I must be really bored to reply to myself. But just one more question please.

In the picture at attitude the grape 13 has a purplish hue to its leaves; is this plant white grapes or grapes 13?

Latest posts

Top Bottom